Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday 5/28 Spot Plays

YTD: -$110.50
    (based on $10 to win and place on all selections)

27 plays
    9 wins
    3 seconds
    2 thirds
    13 otb

I went one-for-two Saturday, but took a small loss as my winner got hammered down to 3-5. There are a lot of big races today but my two strongest plays are on the Met Mile undercard at Belmont.

Belmont Park Race 2 Play #6 Seeking No More
    I'm literally refusing to get of this horse. I posted him here three weeks ago after he shipped from Kentucky to meet New York breds and try grass, both for the first time. He didn't win but ran a respectable third and meets a much softer field here. Big rider switch to Prado.

Belmont Park Race 6 Play #1/1A City Attraction/Indian War Dance
    I fully expect one of these horses to scratch (probably Indian war Dance) but this is a play if EITHER OR BOTH run. This is a one-mile dirt race and City Attraction just missed at this level last race while ridden by a very poor rider. He gets a switch to Prado today and has had four strong workouts since. Indian War Dance is actually cross-entered in a stakes race at Monmouth and also appears strong.

Opinion only in Met Mile:
    Sun King and Corinthian to run one-two.

Originally posted by griswold
    YTD: -$110.50
    (based on $10 to win and place on all selections)

27 plays
    9 wins
    3 seconds
    2 thirds
    13 otb

I went one-for-two Saturday, but took a small loss as my winner got hammered down to 3-5. There are a lot of big races today but my two strongest plays are on the Met Mile undercard at Belmont.

Belmont Park Race 2 Play #6 Seeking No More
    I'm literally refusing to get of this horse. I posted him here three weeks ago after he shipped from Kentucky to meet New York breds and try grass, both for the first time. He didn't win but ran a respectable third and meets a much softer field here. Big rider switch to Prado.

Belmont Park Race 6 Play #1/1A City Attraction/Indian War Dance
    I fully expect one of these horses to scratch (probably Indian war Dance) but this is a play if EITHER OR BOTH run. This is a one-mile dirt race and City Attraction just missed at this level last race while ridden by a very poor rider. He gets a switch to Prado today and has had four strong workouts since. Indian War Dance is actually cross-entered in a stakes race at Monmouth and also appears strong.

Opinion only in Met Mile:
    Sun King and Corinthian to run one-two.
    GRIS-BEEN LOOKING OVER THE MET MILE AND THE TWO BIG TURF RACES AT HOLLYWOOD,THEY ARE REALLY TOUGH TO CAP-THANKS FOR THE PICKS !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
    X