Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gris,wildbill,smooth,meaik,jive,apples ?? BIG STAKES MONDAY !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gris,wildbill,smooth,meaik,jive,apples ?? BIG STAKES MONDAY !!

guys there are some pretty large stake races at most of the big tracks monday,lonestar has a pretty nice card also-if you guys like anything strong please post,thinking of heading up to kentucky early monday to play the ponies,have not been in a while-thanks amigos !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Hey WC.....haven't looked yet, out of town visiting the family. If I do come across anything, I'll let you know though! GL!
    O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
      Hey WC.....haven't looked yet, out of town visiting the family. If I do come across anything, I'll let you know though! GL!
      thanks buddy-hope your having a good time !!

Comment

Memorial Day is always a great day for horse players. Met Mile at Belmont, solid Lone Star card as WC cited and the Shoemaker Mile (just loaded this year; almost like a Breeders Cup race) at Hollywood. I hope to find a few to post for Monday

PS---Keep an eye on First Defence, monster Belmont winner Saturday and my pick to win the Travers this summer. He'll probably show up in the Dwyer at Belmont in a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
          Memorial Day is always a great day for horse players. Met Mile at Belmont, solid Lone Star card as WC cited and the Shoemaker Mile (just loaded this year; almost like a Breeders Cup race) at Hollywood. I hope to find a few to post for Monday

PS---Keep an eye on First Defence, monster Belmont winner Saturday and my pick to win the Travers this summer. He'll probably show up in the Dwyer at Belmont in a few weeks.
          GRIS // CHUNGER HERE-COUPLE OF REALLY NICE TURF RACES AT HOLLYWOOD THAT LOOK COMPETITIVE,ESPECIALLY THE SHOE MILE LIKE YOU MENTIONED,MET MILE AT BELMONT LOOKS LIKE A PRETTY NICE FIELD ALSO !! PS-WATCHED FIRST DEFENCE RUN AT BELMONT ON YOUBET TODAY-HE DID LOOK STRONG !!
          Last edited by WayneChung; 05-27-2007, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X