X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 5/19 Spot Plays

YTD: -$147.50
    20 plays: six winners, two seconds, two thirds, ten otb

I went 3-for-4 last Sunday and 4-for-6 for the weekend. I like quite a bit today.

Churchill Downs Race 3 Play #4 Ready in the Morn
    This horse was fifth by 18 lengths in his debut but that's misleading. He had a terrible start and was banged around while the winner went out and set a track record! That horse was heavily touted but my pick took a lot of action as well and may be a bit overlooked today.

Churchill Downs Race 9 Matt Winn Stakes Play #7 Spin Master
    This stakes for three year olds is perfect for my horse as he turns back to a six furlong sprint where he should be most effective. He set very fast fractions in his last at Gulfstream before fading to the eventual winner, King of the Roxy, a major player in today's Preakness. He had won his first two starts very impressively.

Pimlico Race 11 Schaefer Hcp. Play #7 Hesanoldsalt
    This is a huge class drop for this horse who ran a solid second to the world's best horse, Invasor, two back and just missed last time out in a Grade 2 at Gulfstream. If it rains as expected, he'll move up even more. Short price but very likely winner.

Hollywood Park Race 7 Play #6 Centorbi
    Maiden filly makes her third career start. Took a lot of action in her debut last year at Del Mar. Set torrid fractions last time out going longer on the grass at Santa Anita. Could go wire to wire at at least 5-1.

Hollywood Park Race 10 Play #7 Court of Queens
    If my above horse wins, so will this one. They're from the same trainer and worked in company last Saturday in identical times. This one was battling for the lead on a hot pace in her career debut last out before hitting the rail! She drops in class in this 25,000 maiden claimer in which she is obviously being spotted to win.

The Preakness: no big play for me. If it rains, Street Sense may be adversely affected. I may simply play a small wager on longshot #9 CP West who will benefit from a wet track and had a monster workout Sunday for Zito.

gris you are very smart to stick to 10 dollar win and place bets-that way nobody gets hurt-i got murdered at the track today making big bets and now i can't sleep-if hard spun does not run first or second i am thru betting horses till the belmont-i am so sick right now brother-wish i could keep my bets small and manage good like you-SICK CHUNG-FU !! PS-ANYBODY BETTING OVER 10 BUCKS ON A HORSE RACE NEEDS THERE HEAD EXAMINED-THAT INCLUDES ME-I WON 4 HUNDRED IN THE NBA THURS NIGHT ON DETROIT AND BLEW IT AT THE TRACK TODAY-UGHHHHHHHHHHHH !!
    Last edited by WayneChung; 05-19-2007, 02:29 AM.
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

gris good luck!!
      1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

GL Brother!!! Have always been interested...but no experience at all. Gonna follow your picks for some small wagers...thanks!!
        $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Good Luck
          Good Luck to everyone
          Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
          Clark: What's steroids?
          Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
          Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Gl Today Man Took Them All With You Lets Bring Homw Some Winners Today
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Good Luck Gris
              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Good Luck Gris
                THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

pretty damn nice capping ole buddy !!
                    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

A winning day.

Spin Master won at Churchill paying 6.20 and 4.40.

Court of Queens won at Hollywood, paying 10.60 and 4.40

Hesanoldsalt lost a heartbreaker at the wire at Pimlico, paying 2.80 to place.
                      The other two were off the board.

Wagered: $100 (based on $10 to win and place on each play)
                      Cashed: $147

Profit: +$47 for the day and cutting the year's loss by about one-third to -$100.50. Hope to be in the black soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X