Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ironchung-EATING BLACK-EYED SUSAN'S -FRIDAY PICKS !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ironchung-EATING BLACK-EYED SUSAN'S -FRIDAY PICKS !!

// some horse's i like on fridays-black-eyed susan card // all plays 50 bucks across at 3 to 2 odds or better // pimlico race # 4 "way to the left" muddy or fast dirt // pimlico race # 8 "divine plan" fast dirt only // belmont race # 6 "diamondrelia" turf only // belmont race # 7 "herecomeshollywood" turf or dirt - MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US BC BROTHERS !!
    Last edited by WayneChung; 05-17-2007, 10:19 PM.
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

chung i edited out the "C" word in your thread title. Try to remember that there are some women here.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      chung i edited out the "C" word in your thread title. Try to remember that there are some women here.
      OK BOSS-WILL TRY TO DO BETTER-BOVER TALKING ABOUT ALL THOSE DICKS-THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE TO CHANGE UP-LOL !! PS-WILL TRY TO CLASS MY ACT UP BOSS-ITS ALL L O W-EXCEPT FOR MY PICKS !!
      Last edited by WayneChung; 05-17-2007, 10:58 PM.

Comment

"all plays 50 bucks across at 3 to 2 odds or better"-quote ironchung from post above-guys we did not get the 3 to 2 odds so no bet on "waytotheleft" in the pimlico#4 race-good thing because he ran a bad third and there was no show pool-everybody has their own cutoffs at the track but i find sticking to 3 to 2 and up works best for me unless i really love the horse then i might go 6 to 5 !!

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

guys my picks sucked today...LETS GO HARD SPUN-ITS DO OR DIE !!

Comment

looks like i need to stick to nba-horses and arena ball using no vaseline on my ass today-O U C H !!

Comment

Working...
              X