Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DRUNKEN HORSE CAPPING FOR SATURDAY-y-FLYING CHUNG STYLE !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRUNKEN HORSE CAPPING FOR SATURDAY-y-FLYING CHUNG STYLE !!

y-JOHN R. AND PLETCHER GOING FOR THE GOLD IN THE ARKANSAS DERBY AT OAKLAWN SATURDAY...Corey Nakatani coming in to ride some pretty sweet horses in the 8th and 9th at Keeneland saturday might be worth a play across the board in either race if you can catch any odds !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Best of Luck Harm Ha!!!

Comment

Good luck with the ponies. I know your favorite movie was Broke Back Mountain !!
      Ride 'em cowboy !!
      Dave
      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
        y-JOHN R. AND PLETCHER GOING FOR THE GOLD IN THE ARKANSAS DERBY AT OAKLAWN SATURDAY...Corey Nakatani coming in to ride some pretty sweet horses in the 8th and 9th at Keeneland saturday might be worth a play across the board in either race if you can catch any odds !!
        Nakatani is on Silent Name in the 10th at Oaklawn. Will probably be 2nd choice at around 4-1. Hard knocking horse from Japan that makes his dirt debut, but since Keeneland is polytrack the switch shouldn't bother him.

Great Hunter in the 11th at Oaklawn is the oply horse in the field that has beaten Street Sense. However, I like Prado on Teuflesberg.

Good Luck with whatever you play.
        Good Luck to everyone
        Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
        Clark: What's steroids?
        Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
        Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken
          Nakatani is on Silent Name in the 10th at Oaklawn. Will probably be 2nd choice at around 4-1. Hard knocking horse from Japan that makes his dirt debut, but since Keeneland is polytrack the switch shouldn't bother him.

Great Hunter in the 11th at Oaklawn is the oply horse in the field that has beaten Street Sense. However, I like Prado on Teuflesberg.

Good Luck with whatever you play.
          meaik-i thought both those horses were riding in the 8th and 9th at keeneland today-are they entered at both tracks ? my drf last night showed silent name the 8 horse in the 8th race and great hunter the 7 horse in the 9th at keeneland today-anybody else know whats going on here-oaklawn could be showing both races from keeneland ??
          Last edited by WayneChung; 04-14-2007, 11:55 AM.

Comment

for the record guys-the steven asmussen horse-"curlin" looks tuff in the ark. derby-if i play any today,it will just be the nakatani ridden hores at keeneland today... !!

Comment

gl wayne
              SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
              LW 2-0 +3
              SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
              LW 1-2 -2.3
              SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
              LW 8-3 +5.85
              SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
              LW 1-7 -12.1
              SEAS 16-20 -8.3

FINAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD FOR 2015-16

70-79 -49.45

Comment

meaik-i thought both those horses were riding in the 8th and 9th at keeneland today-are they entered at both tracks ? my drf last night showed silent name the 8 horse in the 8th race and great hunter the 7 horse in the 9th at keeneland today-anybody else know whats going on here-oaklawn could be showing both races from keeneland ??
                both races are for sure at keeneland maybe oaklawn has them on the card as simulcast tho....i like zanjero in the bluegrass
                edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Gl Chungman
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Your absolutly right. My bad, I was typing by memory and I just mixed up the track. All the horses mentioned are racing at Keeneland.

Sorry buddy.

Any Plays for you?
                    Good Luck to everyone
                    Adam

Comment

Silent Name wins at 6-1
                      Good Luck to everyone
                      Adam

Comment

just got back from the track Silent Name paid 14.40 // 7.20 // 5.20 // Great Hunter got blocked down the stretch and finished out of the money-anyway we will take it-pretty sweet return on investment-ROI-as i mentioned the asmussen was tough and won the ark.derby at oaklawn easy !!

Comment

Nice Job Mr Chung
                          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                            Nice Job Mr Chung
                            thanks my atl man...

Comment

Working...
                            X