Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Anita Races 8 and 9

Race 8
    Idiot Proof is my favorite play on today's card. This colts workouts look very good and I he will run a huge race. He was an impressive winner in his career debut. Rested up since that race and came back to run a huge one on Sunshine Million day. He hooked through wicked fractions for his first start in eight months, put away his pace rivals, opened up, and got collared. He came back in his next start and crushed Cal-bred allowance foes with his jock just sitting virtually motionless. Clifford Sise has this colt in top form for today's try and ready to show how good he can be.

The Play:
    Win/Place on #2 Idiot Proof
    Exacta 2 with 5,6,7
    Exacta 2,7 with 2,5,6,7
    Exacta box 2,5,6,7

Race 9
    #3 Gotta Getcha is the morning line favorite at 8-5 and on paper looks like the one to beat. A repeat of his last race will clearly beat those that have ran before. There are first time starters in this one. Firster # 6 Papa Bruschi looks fit and ready. I usually don't bet first timers to win in Maiden Claiming but this one deserves a look.

The Play:
    Trifecta 3/5-6-8-11/5-6-8-11
    small exacta 6-8 with 3

Daily Double
    Race 8: 2,5,6,7
    Race 9: 3

Daily Double
    Race 8: 2
    Race 9: 3
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Missed your post earlier weazie .... how'd ya do ?

I checked.... looked like Idiot Proof couldn't maintain the Pace for you . Hope you did well with your R9 winner ...
    Last edited by Ldawg; 04-08-2007, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X