Question about hrtv vs tvg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about hrtv vs tvg

It seems HRTV has got all the good tracks and since i dont have dish network, i am stuck with tvg. Does anybody here bet with xpress bet, the internet site for hrtv?/ if so, how are they??

I think i am just going to get a new computer monitor so i can watch hrtv from the computer!

b

Shorty, get the dish.

TVG gives the better insights but HRTV does have the better tracks!

I do not have an account with xpress bet.
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

shorty youbet is not bad from the labtop and you can watch free for a while to see if you like it !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by shorty3830
        It seems HRTV has got all the good tracks and since i dont have dish network, i am stuck with tvg. Does anybody here bet with xpress bet, the internet site for hrtv?/ if so, how are they??

I think i am just going to get a new computer monitor so i can watch hrtv from the computer!

b

Right now HRTV has the good tracks. But in the Summer TVG has the better tracks.

In the Summer you get Hollywood, Del Mar, Oak Tree, Keenland, Belmont, Saratoga, and Churchill and will not be able to get them on HRTV.

I watch HRTV races on xpressbet, but they limit what you can watch if you don't deposit, so use it wisely.

I believe the only track you won't get this summer is Monmouth.
        Good Luck to everyone
        Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
        Clark: What's steroids?
        Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
        Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Working...
        X