Saturday 3/10 Spot Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 3/10 Spot Plays

These are my first horse plays posted here in over a month as I got off to a slow start after a huge 2006.

YTD: -$52.50 (based on $10 to win and place on all selections)

Five plays: one win, four off the board
    2006: +$198

Aqueduct Race 3 Play #2/2B Suave Jazz/Mister Supreme
    This is a play if either or both parts of the entry goes. I actually like Suave Jazz the best as he's coming off four wins in a row including two at this exact same level. The horse is a win machine and can run close to or severa lengths off the pace. If he scratches, it's because his trainer has confidence in entrymate Mister Supremo. Both look solid.

Hawthorne Race 5 Play #3 Churubusco
    This horse just missed eight weeks ago facing $62K claimers at Gulfstream and this 1X allowance at a lesser track is actually an easier race. This horse is stretching out and is bred to get the distance. This is a three year old facing older horses but that's not a negative because horses four and up that haven't cleared this allowance condition yet are basically lousy.

Bay Meadows Race 1 Play #2 Wild Promises
    Filly makes her second career start for a trainer who wins more than half his races with second-timers. Ran a solid second in a fast race.

Fair Grounds Race 7 Gr. II Marvin Muniz Hcp. Play #1 Heat of the Night
    (Pick is for TURF ONLY.) Here's a chance to get a Pletcher-Velazquez horse at a price. This South African-bred won a 3X Gulfstream allownace in its first U.S. start. Pletcher has given him eight weeks to recover and goes right into stakes company. The Gulfstream win was very impressive because the horse broke from a terrible post position. We might get as much as 10-1 because of the presence of four Grade I winners in this field.

Good Luck Gris.

Not so sure about the Aqueduct Play. If run together they may be less then even money (current ML 9/5) if only one runs (most likely the 2B with Dominguez) probably at 9/5, maybe. I will probably take my chances on the 4 (maybe the dutrows know) or maybe the 3.

What are your thoughts on the Gotham?
    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

I don't like the Gotham because I don't know if the Violette horse is for real. He's likely to be the favorite and I don't like to play races in which I'm clueless about the fave.

Good luck today

Comment

Good Luk

GRIZ

Comment

Good luck today gris!

-smooth

Comment

good luck, gris!

Comment

Gris thanks for the ponies you and billmill do a great job

Comment

thanks for the plays gris-think the fairground horse will be a good bet down the line and good odds !!
                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
                X