Friday 11/24 Spot Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday 11/24 Spot Plays

YTD: +$198 (based on $10 to win and place on all selections)
    49 selections
    17 wins
    18 seconds
    2 thirds
    12 off board

I normally post this program on Saturdays only but I've found two Friday plays I like a lot. As always, both should be bet at equal amounts to win and place.

Churchill Downs Race 4 Play #1 Electrical Carlita
    Every time this horse drops into a claiming race she runs big, winning three of her last four claimers. Here, she makes a huge class drop from conditioned allowance company to $40,000 claimers. This program is based on value horses likely to finish first or second. Carlita has done that in an amazing 28 of her 51 starts! Trainer is 3-for-4 at the meet.

Aqueduct Race 7 Play #6 Zara's Storm
    This is an absolutely awful field of horses running for a 15K tag and restricted to one-time winners. Several are grass horses who can't run at all on the dirt. Others can't run at all period. My pick ships in from New Jersey where he beat open maidens two back and ran decently in his last start. He cuts back to a one turn mile which should be perfect for him. Meet's leading jockey rides.

Play both to win and place at equal amounts.

gris good luck!!
    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

good luck Gris

Comment

Nice call on the Churchill Gris!

Comment

Great call Griz

don't worry about that Jackazz Quaid7

Comment

Recap

Electrical Carlita did indeed win, paying 11.20 to win and 4.40 to place. Zara's Storm faded to third.

wagered: $40 (based on $10 to win and place)
            Cashed: $78

Profit: +$38

YTD: +$236

Comment

Working...
            X