Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breeder's Cup Picks

Race 3 Juvenille Phillies

I'm looking at 30-1 shot # 14 Gatorize in the Juvenile Filly's to run first or second to start my day off with a bang. The post is a question mark and hopefully Guidry can get her a favorable trip from behind the pace for a big close home. Recall last year? Every race was won by offspring of Northern Dancer. Co-fav # 1 Dreaming of Anna doesn't have that pedigree. # 10 Her Majesty also fits my bill and gets first Lasix.
    The Play:
    $1 exacta 3-7-10-14/ 1-3-5-6-7-10-11-14 ($28)
    $1 exacta 14/all ($13)
    $1 exacta all/14 ($13)

Race 10 The Classic

I'm going to take a shot and hope that #3 Bernardini does not make the exacta. Bernadini was my pick in the Preakness.
    He was also a huge value play. He may well be the best horse in the Classic too. But at short odds, I'll also look elsewhere for a value play.

$1 exacta 4-6-7-8-11/All ($60)
    $5 to win and $10 to place on #11 Invasor ($15)

Total Investment: $129

Good luck tomorrow. Win or lose it will be an exciting day of racing.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

good luck

Comment

good luck!!
      1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Smart play in the classic, if you hit it will PAY. Good Luck
        2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Race 9 Turf Cup

Don't like the favorite Hurricane Rum. Last few races are nothing special and hasn't had much rest. A lot of horses here are just as good. Throw him out. This now makes it a playable race. I like both English Channel and Clacique. English Channel is conistent and Clacique is fresh. Value: #2 TH Approval -- will come from behind. Go Deputy--long distance horse will be on the rail the whole way saving ground. Scorpion--could jump forward but none of the races in the past are good enough to beat these.

$3 exacta 6-10/1-2-6-10 ($18)
          $1 exacta box 1-2-6-10 ($12)

Aqueduct 7th Race

#4 Giant Wrecker
          $10 to win and $20 to place ($30)
          MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Working...
          X