Del Mar 8/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Del Mar 8/9

I'm unloading part of my horse bankroll today. Hope all goes well.

Del Mar
    Race 5
    $1 tri: 2,8/2,8,6,4,10/2,8,6,4,10 =$24
    $1 pick 3: 2-8-6-4/1-7-9-13/3 =$16

Race 6
    $1 pick 3: 1-7-9-13/3/3-5-6-12 =$16
    $1 pick 3: 1-7-9-13/3-7-8-10/12 =$16

Race 7
    $10 across the board on #10 Starkay =$30

Pick 4 starting in Race 5:
    2-8-6-4/1-7-9-13/3/1-3-5-6-10-12 =$96

Risking $198

Good luck.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

good luck

Comment

gl witht he horses

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

shit 10 came flyin in race 5 to bad 8 couldnt get win for the tri good luck on the others
        edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by live jive
          shit 10 came flyin in race 5 to bad 8 couldnt get win for the tri good luck on the others
          Don't worry. I made a mistake with typing in the numbers in the thread. I mixed the #4 horse Excessivley in love with the winner #10 Missed Summer. There's no way I would leave out the favorite who also has the best figs. I will still count it as a loss on my record.

All my pick 3 and pick 4 tickets the four horse should be switched with the ten.

Comment

weazel good luck
            1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
              Don't worry. I made a mistake with typing in the numbers in the thread. I mixed the #4 horse Excessivley in love with the winner #10 Missed Summer. There's no way I would leave out the favorite who also has the best figs. I will still count it as a loss on my record.

All my pick 3 and pick 4 tickets the four horse should be switched with the ten.
              typo in what the pick 3 or pick 4??...i was sayin to bad bout the tri in which u posted 2 and 8 on top not the 4....

Comment

Originally posted by live jive
                typo in what the pick 3 or pick 4??...i was sayin to bad bout the tri in which u posted 2 and 8 on top not the 4....
                the tri was a loser. But my pick 3 and pick 4 ticket that started in Race 5.... I mixed up the #4 with the #10.

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
                  the tri was a loser. But my pick 3 and pick 4 ticket that started in Race 5.... I mixed up the #4 with the #10.
                  got ya was little confused hope ya hit them both

Comment

Just found another mistake. Race 6... the #1 should be a #2 Midnight Cabinet. There is no #1 horse in the race.

Comment

Working...
                    X