HORSE PLAYS FOR JULY 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HORSE PLAYS FOR JULY 3rd

Ok so I got awesome information and stat sheets from my buddy who always bets the horses, like when I say always, I mean he does it as a living. he doesnt have another job. he spends his hourse researching and doing such and such towards winning at horses. He gave me some of his stat sheets as a "thank you" for a favor I did for him about 2 months ago and he said whenever you want a free day of stats u let me know and todays the day so I got a whole boat load of picks for Churchill, Belmont and Calder for today July 3rd. Im gunna constantly update for about an hour for new picks, let's win some cash, let's bet heavy.

BELMONT RACE 2- SHOW on Horse #3 SOLID STRIKE $100.00

Post time in 6 minutes!
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Calder Race 3 posting in 13 minutes Horse 7 El Segundo Joe to show $100.00
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

Keep 'em coming.

nm

Comment

CML3,
        Congrats and I wish you continued success....
        But I have to tell you, In my opinion, you are leaving alot of money on the table. i.e. so far you risked $200 to win $60 and one of your bets you risked $100 to win $10.
        Whatever you're doing to handicap has been A SUCcESS... Have some confidence I don't believe you can show an overall profit (in the long run) betting to show only.

Just my opinion don't mean to offend.
        BOL
        Remember the three R's:
        Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Working...
        X