Saturday 7/1 Spot Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 7/1 Spot Plays

So far, I've posted eight of these spot plays with five winners and three second placers. My system is based on betting equal amounts to win and place.

Betting just $10 to win and place would have netted a $90 profit so far.

Saturday Plays
    Bet equal amounts to win and show on all

Belmont Park Race 4 Play #7 Rousing Victory
    Horse comes off a five month layoff and drops from graded stakes races back in to allowance company. Trainer uses his go-to rider, the outstanding Prado.

Arlington Park Race 3 Play #7 Gigi From Fiji
    Just a miserable race of $4,000 filly claimers trying to go 1-1/8. My pick won by nine lenghts at this exact level two back and was claimed by an excellent trainer. She floundered when moving into allowance company and drops right back into this easy spot.

Arlington Park Race Race 7 Play #1/1A Chile's Quest/Omaggio
    One of these horses is likely to scratch. PLAY WHICHEVER ONE RUNS. It's a play either way. Chile's Quest has already beaten better horses in optional claiming company and drops back to a 1X allowance. Omaggio probably won't run as he's a grass horse but he too towers over this field. Short price but a very likely win here.

Prairie Meadows Race 7 (Iowa Distaff) Play #3 No Sleep
    I'm trying to beat multiple graded stakes winner Capeside Lady in this spot. My horse ships in from the east coast and comes off a romping win at Monmouth and worked a bullet earlier in the week. Her owner lives in Des Moines and would love to win a stakes at her home track. Mike Luzzi in from New York to ride.

Prairie Meadows Race 9 (Gr. III Cornhusker Breeders Cup) Play #4 Three Hour Nap
    Bombs Away! This is a wide open race filled with speed horses. The two New York shippers, trained by Pletcher and Contessa, will both want the lead but a Florida shipper may be even quicker. This sets it up for a horse coming from just off the pace. Three Hour Nap ran very well at a mile last out and stretches to 1 1/8 which should benefit him. Two for two at the distance. In a race with big name trainers like Pletcher, Contessa, Doug O'Neill, Steve Asmussen and others, my horse (trained by Hugh Robertson) will likely be overlooked. I'm guessing 10-1.

NOTE: The two Prairie races are at night.
    Last edited by griswold; 06-30-2006, 07:46 PM.

thanks and good luck saturday
    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Originally posted by orientalhawn
      thanks and good luck saturday
      SAME HERE PAL-CHUNGER !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Thx and GL
        redbirds

Comment

Stay hot gris

Comment

Thanks Gris love the arglington pick. Stay hot..
            THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

Results!

Another winning day!

While the Belmont horse finished off the board (my only one of 13 plays since I started the spot plays to not finish first or second), both Arlington horses finished second with Gigi paying 2.80 to place and Omaggio paying 3.00 to place.

But Prairie was the moneymaker. No Sleep won , paying 6.20 to win and 2.60 to place. And my longshot, Three Hour Nap, finished second at 11-1, paying a whopping 12.20 to place.

Based on just $10 win and place on all plays:

Wagered: $100
              Cashed: $134

Profit: $34

In three weeks of this program, I am now up $124 with six winners and six second placers out of 13 plays!
              Last edited by griswold; 07-02-2006, 12:07 AM.

Comment

love all your plays man, any for tomorrow? goin to the local sportsplex
                Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
                1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

NICE CALLS AT PRAIRIE-THANKS GRiS-KEEP-EM-COMING !!
                  DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Thanx gris had $50 across on all ur plays

:christmas

Comment

Working...
                    X