NHL System Picks 2021 by Professor MJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NHL PICK FOR May 8th

Vegas gives us our third win in a row! Can we keep the momentum during the final week of NHL games?

RECORD:
    Bets won = 29
    Bets lost = 27
    Profit = +11.48 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from bwin at 11:00am Eastern Time):

Carolina at Nashville (+110)

This pick is based on "The Big Upset" betting system, which goes as follows:

Suppose Team A upsets Team B with odds that are greater than +170 (i.e. 2.70 in decimal). If Team B's next game is against a different opponent called Team C, bet Team C (only if its money line is better than -150, i.e. 1.667 in decimal).

In other words, we are expecting a team that was just the victim of a big upset to lose once again.

This strategy, over many seasons, yielded a 27.81-unit profit via 600 bets (a 4.6% ROI).

The Hurricanes recently lost as big favorites against the Blackhawks. We believe the Predators can strike as well in a very important game for them.

Good luck!
    Professor MJ

Comment

NHL PICK FOR May 10th

The Predators give us our 4th win in a row, three of which were underdogs! I wish the season wasn’t ending this week as we are on a roll!

RECORD:
      Bets won = 30
      Bets lost = 27
      Profit = +12.58 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from BetOnline at 10:00am Eastern Time):

Tampa Bay (+119) at Florida

This pick is based on "The Cold vs Hot Teams Matchup" betting system, which goes as follows:

Bet a road team coming off 2+ straight losses when facing a home team coming off 2+ straight wins. Do it only if the road team's money line is better than +125 (i.e. 2.25 in decimal).

This strategy, over many seasons, led to a 42.69-unit profit via 428 bets (a 10.0% ROI).

Two teams appearing to go in opposite directions and we feel the public is over-valuing Florida’s recent good run so we’ll be betting Tampa Bay!

Good luck!
      Professor MJ

Comment

NHL PICK FOR May 12th

Tampa didn’t even give us a chance to win our bet so our 4-bet winning streak comes to an end. We didn’t have a play yesterday as neither of the two NHL games qualified for a play. Truthfully, I’m not sure how many plays we’ll have with such a limited schedule over the next week but I’ll be sure to post a wrap-up at the end of the season.

RECORD:
        Bets won = 30
        Bets lost = 28
        Profit = +11.58 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Bookmaker at 10:45am Eastern Time):

Toronto (-163) at Ottawa

This pick is based on "The Snapped Winning Streak" betting system, which goes as follows:

Bet AGAINST a team whose winning streak of length 3+ was just snapped in their previous game. Make the bet only if the team you are betting has a money line that's better than -150 (i.e. 1.667 in decimal).

This strategy, over many seasons, produced a 87.34-unit gain on 1045 bets (a 8.4% ROI).

Ottawa’s young team was rolling but had their 3 game winning streak snapped. Although Toronto doesn’t have much to play for right now, we still believe there is value at this price.

Good luck!
        Professor MJ
        Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79 or on Youtube @Professor MJ

Comment

NHL PICK FOR May 15th

The Sens upset the Leafs in their last matchup on the 12th. We didn’t have a qualifying play on the 13th or 14th and todays play is likely the last of the regular season (unless something in the CAL/VAN final 3 games looks REALLY good).

Regardless, I wanted to thank everyone for tailing. I’m really glad that we were able to win several units through our first 60 plays (with a great ROI too!). I’ve really appreciated all the kinds DMs and for those interested in following my other systems, be sure to check out my Twitter or YouTube channel for daily picks!

RECORD:
          Bets won = 30
          Bets lost = 29
          Profit = +10.58 units (from RISKING 1 unit per play)

Today's pick of the day (odds from Coolbet at 10:00am Eastern Time):

Vancouver (+175) at Edmonton

This pick is based on "The Cold vs Hot Teams Matchup" betting system, which goes as follows:

Bet a road team coming off 2+ straight losses when facing a home team coming off 2+ straight wins. Do it only if the road team's money line is better than +125 (i.e. 2.25 in decimal).

This strategy, over many seasons, led to a 42.69-unit profit via 428 bets (a 10.0% ROI).

This is a perfect time for Vancouver to catch Edmonton looking ahead to the playoffs. Vancouver has lost their two games while Edmonton is enjoying a three game winning streak, but I’m anticipating that their heads just won’t be in it tonight.

Good luck!
          Professor MJ
          Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79 or on Youtube @Professor MJ

Comment

That's a wrap! I've decided that there are too many unknowns in the final two CAL/VAN games that even if they qualify for one of my systems that I won't be taking it.

Overall for the NHL season, my POTD is finished with a 31-29 record! Since the majority of the plays are 'underdogs' we finished up 12.33u for an incredible ROI of 20.56%!

Once again, thanks for following and I'll be looking to doing something similar next season. If you're interested, you can* check out my other system plays for the NBA, MLB, NFL, WNBA that I post frequently on my Twitter @DavidBeaudoin79 or on Youtube @Professor MJ!

Comment

Working...
            X