• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday's NHL Trends and Indexes - 10/19

Trends and Indexes

Wednesday, October 19

Good Luck on day #293 of 2016!

NOTE:
    As information becomes available, we will attempt to post the trends and indexes as soon as possible.
    Information is posted from what we believe are reliable sources.
    Any opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the posting member or BettorsChat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matchup Links

NHL Matchups

NHL Injuries

NHL Hot and Not

NASCAR Schedule

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armadillo: Wednesday's six-pack

— Buffalo Bills have won four games in a row for the first time since 2008; they haven’t made the playoffs since 1999.

— Colorado Buffaloes are 7-0 vs spread this year, only college team with a perfect spread record. Oregon Ducks are 0-5, only team with a perfectly bad record against the number.

— Arizona State had an outdoor basketball practice last week, something designed to pump up support in the community. UNLV did same thing last year; they had a practice downtown on a portable court.

— Carolina Panthers have played in two Super Bowls; they started the next season 1-5 both times.

— After a lot of public/private jostling, the Big X will stay at ten teams for the time being, so no football championship game for them, for now.

— I bought Halloween candy yesterday; what are the odds the bags stay closed until October 31st?

Armadillo: Wednesday's List of 13: Our readers have their say……

The other day, I posed this question: “If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?” Here are the answer some of my readers provided…….

13) Unretired Buckeye: “Fix the mess we’ve caused with the environment/climate.”

12) The Professor agrees: “Gotta do something seriously about climate change, and fast.”

11) Then there is this from Baseball Guy: “I’d get rid of the designated hitter. I hate the DH more than I hate climate change.”

10) Football dad: “I wouldn’t have bit on a fake in my last HS football game and I would’ve intercepted the pass that turned into the game-winning TD for our arch-rivals.”

9) Rebel Girl: “As cheesy as it sounds, world peace would be wonderful.”

8) Santa Monica’s finest: “People would have a fundamental understanding/appreciation for liberty— what it is, why it is important and why it must be upheld.”

7) Sean F: “The next President of the United States.”

6) Wolf Pack mom: “Too many people are shady, mean and cruel. We need harder laws and tougher punishments.”

5) JJ Arias: “#people”

4) Bartending Engineer: “Human equality. People should be all be treated the same, regardless of age, sex, religion. The fact that they’re not is ridiculous.”

3) Bayou Babe: “I’d change myself, make myself bolder, fiercer, more charismatic, fearless.”

2) Basketball dad: “I’d let kids go straight from high school to the NBA, just like Lebron did. Kids playing one year of college ball is a farce and hurts both college ball and the NBA.”

1) Me: “I wish we would treat each other with more respect and a tolerance of our differences.”

Comment

NHL
      Long Sheet

Wednesday, October 19

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DETROIT (1-2-0-0, 2 pts.) at NY RANGERS (2-1-0-0, 4 pts.) - 10/19/2016, 8:05 PM
      Top Trends for this game.
      NY RANGERS are 94-127 ATS (-91.8 Units) in home games after allowing 4 goals or more since 1996.
      NY RANGERS are 113-113 ATS (-55.3 Units) in home games after a win by 2 goals or more since 1996.
      NY RANGERS are 121-121 ATS (-76.5 Units) in home games after scoring 4 goals or more in their previous game since 1996.

Head-to-Head Series History
      NY RANGERS is 3-3 (+0.1 Units) against the spread versus DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
      NY RANGERS is 3-3-0 straight up against DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
      3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+2.2 Units)

TORONTO (1-0-0-1, 3 pts.) at WINNIPEG (1-2-0-0, 2 pts.) - 10/19/2016, 8:05 PM
      Top Trends for this game.
      TORONTO is 13-43 ATS (+79.0 Units) in a road game where where the total is 5.5 over the last 3 seasons.
      TORONTO is 24-46 ATS (+71.7 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.

Head-to-Head Series History
      WINNIPEG is 3-1 (+1.6 Units) against the spread versus TORONTO over the last 3 seasons
      WINNIPEG is 3-1-0 straight up against TORONTO over the last 3 seasons
      4 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+4.1 Units)

NHL
      Armadillo's Write-Up

Wednesday, October 19

Winnipeg won seven of its last eight games with Toronto; all eight games went over the total. Leafs were outscored 21-8 in losing their last four visits here (over 4-0). Toronto split its first two games, losing 5-4 in OT in its only road game. Winnipeg lost its last two games 4-3/4-1; two of their three games this year went over.

Home side won last eight Detroit-Ranger games (under 5-1-2); Red Wings lost their last six visits to Manhattan. Four of last six series games went to OT. Detroit lost two of its first three games, losing its first two road games 6-4/4-1. Rangers won their first two home games 5-3/7-4.

NHL

Wednesday, October 19

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Trend Report
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9:00 PM
      DETROIT vs. NY RANGERS
      Detroit is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
      Detroit is 0-5 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Rangers
      NY Rangers are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games when playing Detroit
      NY Rangers are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games

9:00 PM
      TORONTO vs. WINNIPEG
      The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games when playing on the road against Winnipeg
      Toronto is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Winnipeg
      Winnipeg is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing Toronto
      The total has gone OVER in 5 of Winnipeg's last 5 games when playing Toronto

Comment

NHL
        Dunkel

Wednesday, October 19

Toronto @ Winnipeg

Game 53-54
        October 19, 2016 @ 8:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
        Toronto
        Winnipeg
        Dunkel Team:
        Dunkel Line:
        Dunkel Total:
        Toronto
        by 2 1/2
        Vegas Team:
        Vegas Line:
        Vegas Total:
        Winnipeg
        5 1/2
        Dunkel Pick:
        Toronto
        (+110); Under

Detroit @ NY Rangers

Game 51-52
        October 19, 2016 @ 8:00 pm

Dunkel Rating:
        Detroit
        NY Rangers
        Dunkel Team:
        Dunkel Line:
        Dunkel Total:
        NY Rangers
        by 1
        Vegas Team:
        Vegas Line:
        Vegas Total:
        NY Rangers
        5 1/2
        Dunkel Pick:
        NY Rangers
        (-155); Under

Comment

NHL
          Short Sheet

Wednesday, October 19

Detroit at NY Rangers, 8:05 PM ET
          Detroit: 9-6 SU off a home blowout win by 3 goals or more
          New York: 15-16 SU after scoring 5 goals or more in their previous game

Toronto at Winnipeg, 8:05 PM ET
          Toronto: 13-43 SU in a road game where where the total is 5.5
          Winnipeg: 23-19 SU off a home loss

Comment

Working...
          X