• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday's NHL Trends and Indexes - 12/24

Trends and Indexes

Thursday, December 24

Good Luck on day #358 of 2015!

NOTE:
    As information becomes available, we will attempt to post the trends and indexes as soon as possible.
    Information is posted from what we believe are reliable sources.
    Any opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the posting member or BettorsChat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matchup Links

NHL Matchups

NHL Injuries

NHL Hot and Not

NASCAR Schedules

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armadillo: Thursday's six-pack

-- Oklahoma 84, Hawai'i 81-- Sooners were up 14 early, hung on late- good road win

-- Portland 87, Pepperdine 79-- Pilots are 2-0, tied atop WCC with Gonzaga and St Mary's.

-- Milwaukee 76, Minnesota 64-- Rough pre-conference stretch for the Gophers.

-- Utah State transfer David Collette is going to Utah, which should make tensions between the two schools moreso. Collette quit the Aggies two days before their first game. Poaching players is getting out of hand in college basketball.

-- SMU 70, Colorado 66-- Mustangs are 11-0, but ineligible for postseason.

-- Georgia Southern 58, Bowling Green 27-- First-ever bowl win for the Eagles.

Armadillo: Thursday's List of 13: Movie/TV memorabilia I'd like to have....

Couple days ago, people on Twitter were talking about what pieces of movie memorabilia they'd like to have- I expanded my list to include TV.........

13) Rocky Balboa's boxing gloves-- The original Rocky is one of the greatest movies ever; the sequels made a lot of money and helped launch the WWE craze, but other than the last fight scene in Rocky II, they can't touch the original.

12) The hat Ted Knight bought in the pro shop in Caddyshack-- You know the one, when Rodney Dangerfield asks, "You get a bowl of soup with that hat?"

11) The shiny jacket Steve Martin wore as a huckster preacher in Leap of Faith; he leaves in on the hotel bed for Debra Winger at the end of the movie.

10) The racing program Richard Dreyfuss used in Let It Ride, the classic comedy about a degenerate gambler having a very good day at the racetrack.

9) Miami Sharks football helmet from Any Given Sunday-- Al Pacino coaches a team with Dennis Quaid, at QB, Lawrence Taylor at LB; Jim Brown was an assistant.

8) The Cross of Lorraine ring Magnum, TC and Rick wore in Magnum PI; it is a symbol thought to be first used by Joan of Arc.

7) Poker chips that were used in Teddy G's poker club in Rounders.

6) Hamilton Mustangs' jersey from the Rob Lowe/Patrick Swayze hockey movie, Youngblood. Thats the movie where the coach says in between periods of a road game, "I didn't come halfway to the (bleep)ing Arctic Circle to lose to these goons!!!!"

5) Eddie Albert's pitchfork from the great 60's comedy, Green Acres.

4) Henry Steele's high school letter jacket from 1977 basketball movie One on One, which was filmed in the gym that Colorado State still plays in.

3) The Batphone, the red phone Commissioner Gordon used to call stately Wayne Manor when he needed crimefighting help from Batman, which was every week. The commish was so clueless he didn't recognize that Batgirl was his own daughter.

2) Oscar Madison's typewriter from The Odd Couple; yes kids, there was a day that if you made a mistake typing, you had to use whiteout to correct the mistake.

1) The basketball Bob Cousy shot free throws with in his scene with Nick Nolte in Blue Chips; Cousy doesn't miss in the dimly-lit gym, most of the dialogue between them in that scene was ad-libbed and the scene was shot in one take.

Comment

There is no ice action until the 26th. If anything pertinent to upcoming games comes out, I'll put it in here as it posts.

Have a great day!!

Comment

Working...
      X