X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

Early nominee for post of the year!!!

This place is so slow he's only got 7 other post to compete with for the title.

Comment

It's brutal
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ToDaClub; 02-05-2014, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Forgot you have to do everything manually

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
          From $100 a month to $800 a month!!!! Fuck me!!!
          How were you getting insurance for $100 a month? They Stated that the average insurance was I believe $1200 a month. I do know the last 2 places my dad worked at had less than 20 employees and he was paying like $800 a month and the owner's paying $800 which is $1600 a month.

I'll tell you one thing Obama said the Insurance companies promised to lower their prices clear up until 2019 which is total Bullshit. Mine has went up every damn year. And they have been trying to get rid of me. However, I believe I will qualify per the law for lower payments, but I don't think my insurance will be as good.

Comment

Love to see people waking up from what I said years ago. My exact words were "people are going to be embarrased that they voted for this fraud. If they admit it at all"

Doc, I really do not fault you at all. He is the best con-man I have seen in years. Just glad you woke up.

Hope things are well

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
              Love to see people waking up from what I said years ago. My exact words were "people are going to be embarrased that they voted for this fraud. If they admit it at all"

Doc, I really do not fault you at all. He is the best con-man I have seen in years. Just glad you woke up.

Hope things are well

Comment

Working...
              X