I know Republicans are forced to hate John Stewart but this is so dead on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know Republicans are forced to hate John Stewart but this is so dead on

RNC 2012 - The Road to Jeb Bush 2016 - Republican Time Travel - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 08/31/12 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Yep - funny stuff !!

Back at 'cha with a weaker yet funny classic clip ....

Greatest Movie Line Ever - YouTube

Comment

I find this to be pretty funny as well .... who wants to TAX and SPEND ? And, who "claims" they will not raise taxes on the Middle Class ?

Romney says GOP made ‘mistake,’ weighs in on Eastwood, health care – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

As an avid Carmel Pine Cone reader I find it very funny to see CNN quote them ....
      Usually, I just read the stolen bicycle reports and garage sale ads

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
        I find this to be pretty funny as well .... who wants to TAX and SPEND ? And, who "claims" they will not raise taxes on the Middle Class ?

Romney says GOP made ‘mistake,’ weighs in on Eastwood, health care – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

As an avid Carmel Pine Cone reader I find it very funny to see CNN quote them ....
        Usually, I just read the stolen bicycle reports and garage sale ads
        CRIB SHEET ----

At issue is how to pay for reducing the deficit: Democrats want to raise revenues partly by raising taxes, while Republicans prefer to chip away at the debt through other avenues, such as cutting spending and closing some tax loopholes.

Asked Sunday if he would compromise as president and risk a conservative backlash in order to reach a deal, Romney said he would stand by his principles.

"There's nothing wrong with the term compromise, but there is something very wrong with the term abandoning one's principles," he said. "And I'm going to stand by my principles. And those are, I am not going to raise taxes on the American people."

Comment

Amazing how Dems find these videos to back them then post them like their the gospel. Fucking idiots if you ask me!!!!!!

Comment

I just realized what Obama meant by CHANGE. I just took $100 to get gas and didn't get any back!!!!!!!

Comment

These idiots not only still blame Bush but now blame his brother. Seriously these DEM idiots are going to find a way to win. God help our souls but for some reason Dems can convince these idiots to become even bigger idiots and vote for the biggest idiot. Blows my mind how stupid these bastards are. Your all fucking America up and I hope yall realize it before November

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                I just realized what Obama meant by CHANGE. I just took $100 to get gas and didn't get any back!!!!!!!
                Your serious? You don't remember what gas prices were when Bush was President?

Comment

"bull, fucking, shit" did you even watch the video? Romney is the worst, seriously, the biggest joke ever, that's why he's gonna lose. Don't you remember what Karl Rove said about him, when McCain whooped his ass?

Comment

Screw all this arguing. John Stewart has motives, that's why he's posting real videos.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                      Your serious? You don't remember what gas prices were when Bush was President?
                      How would Obama change gas prices, and why the fuck would anybody vote one way of the other because of gas prices?

Bush got ripped for rising gas prices and Obama gets no heat for it whatsoever. How anyone can really challenge that is beyond me. Bush caught hell for rising gas prices. Obama gets a free pass. But there is ALWAYS a reason why Bush was wrong and Obama is right, isn't there ?

Gas was $1.89 when he took office 4 years later--gas price is over $4.00 and headed to $5.00 per gallon. No doubt it is still Bush's fault

It amazes me that when prices come down it is all Obama's fault. When prices go up it is Bush's fault.
                      Last edited by Spark; 09-10-2012, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                        Bush got ripped for rising gas prices and Obama gets no heat for it whatsoever. How anyone can really challenge that is beyond me. Bush caught hell for rising gas prices. Obama gets a free pass. But there is ALWAYS a reason why Bush was wrong and Obama is right, isn't there ?

Gas was $1.89 when he took office 4 years later--gas price is over $4.00 and headed to $5.00 per gallon. No doubt it is still Bush's fault

It amazes me that when prices come down it is all Obama's fault. When prices go up it is Bush's fault.
                        That's the joke of it all, gas is expensive, it costs what it cost. I wasn't blaming Bush, what I was saying is, you guys are all up in arms because gas is expensive with Obama in there, but when Bush was in there and it was more expensive, you didn't seem to care. It's worthless to talk about it, it's supply and demand.

Comment

We should drill everywhere, and have more oil spills, right? So gas can be $.10 cheaper. Yea great priorities. How about we make enough money so we can afford gas at the price it is. Go hide your money in the Caymen Islands, and cheat the tax system, than you'll be able to pay more for gas.

Comment

Look we all know Obama's gonna win another 4 years, if 4 years are bad, hopefully the Republicans can come up with a more progressive candidate, and if the next 4 years are good, the Republicans will try to take credit for it, just like they always try to do.

Comment

That's the joke of it all, gas is expensive, it costs what it cost. I wasn't blaming Bush, what I was saying is, you guys are all up in arms because gas is expensive with Obama in there, but when Bush was in there and it was more expensive, you didn't seem to care. It's worthless to talk about it, it's supply and demand.
                              I certainly don't have the time to look, but I don't believe you never blamed Bush for high gas prices!

Democrats screamed holy murder when gas was high, well when it's high with a republican president.

I also wouldn't be so cocky on Obama being re-elected, that idiot is dumber than the idiot challenging him.
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X