Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do these Republican douchbags ever speak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Watchtower76 View Post
    I'm still waiting on what Obama has accomplished in his 6 trillion dollar presidency?
    Unreal

$6,000,000,000,000

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    Trying to use logic with a democrat is like digging a grave with a plastic spoon!!

Post of the day !!!!

Comment

Haha you guys are funny. In response to my claims about Romney and Akin, you'll change topics, and talk about Obama. Great, ok Obama's not doing a great job repairing the mess that the other jokers created before him. So let's consider voting for some else. How about another Republican asshole that dodges taxes has no fucking clue where he stands on anything, etc etc. Yea sure, sounds like a great vote. He's not the same as Bush, right? Republicans separated themselves from him, right? Yea ok, he's totally different.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
        Trying to use logic with a democrat is like digging a grave with a plastic spoon!!

Why bother, you're not going to make them change the way they vote, so quit trying
        How was I arguing? I just posted a few things about Akin and Romney, because obviously they're both a total joke, maybe they like Akin, so they tried to make it into an argument.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
          I prefer Obama, only because it's a slap in the face that the Republican party is throwing Romney out there. It's a joke, that's what they have, the Mormon guy that lost to McCain. Also, I think Bachmann and some these other freaks that don't believe in science are scary as shit. All politicians "lie" if that's really what you call it at this point. They always make promises they can't keep. I always say this, I hate the way social programs are set up, but it'll be a cold day in hell before I vote for a guy that's hiding money in the Caymen Islands, and won't release his tax info. What the fuck is that guy hiding?
          Fact is BW that all/most Politicians are a JOKE! THEY don't control shit ... they are just little greedy, what's in it for me Puppets!

They only have elections to give US the people/sheeple, a False Sense of having some say, some control. Truth is we do NOT!
          And, to answer your ?? What is he hiding ? Uhh, money from the IRS .... like you and I would if we had enough to matter ....

Comment

Working...
          X