Early Presidential Pick (Easy Money)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ziti-

You are making arguments without factual support and spouting derogatory comments at anyone who offers a counter point. You make claims that others are uneducated and ignorant if they do not support Obama, but you can't even write a complete sentence or spell properly. Your ardent views and ignorant mind are quite frankly clear evidence that you have no clue what you are talking about and I would not even consider taking you seriously.

There is nothing wrong with having different view points, but offer some fact based support and do so with an open mind instead of slamming somone because they are from a rural geographical area and may have different view than you.

You are a shinning example of the problems in America. Learn about what you are attempting to do and support it rather than bashing people through illiterate and misguided remarks.

As a final note, can someone please delete this guy from BC?

Just my two, well maybe three cents.

Comment

Another thing zitty, i have never been in the kkk you dumb fuck, by the way you are from ????? Why don't you leave this great country and take obama with you?? Please don't talk about people being farm hands who may work hard for a living, did you grow up with a silver spoon in you mouth or was it you ass ? Maybe you need to have someone tell you what and when to do something, i don't, i'm my own man you need to have someone to tell you when to take a shit you piss aint, i read the rest of your bullshit, you are stupid very stupid.

John t. From good ole mississippi
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

I told you guys. These Democrats are freaking stupid and stubborn. I would vote Democrat if I liked the presidential candidate. They haven't put out a good candidate in forever. They blame Bush, um you put John Kerry up against him. Then Obama and he actually won and the country is in the toilet. I can't believe the "Bush's fault" still works for them in their minds.

Comment

im 49 yrs old college educated and my parents werenot relate before they got married . like most of you kin foke . you prob donot have health insurence (i do) and all your teeth (i do) make a very good yrly salary(i do) and look up in websters under liberal= means open minded and conservative = against . inconclusion i do believe you are a racist gun lovin jesus junkin and live below the poverty line have a nice day redkneck

Comment

Originally posted by zittiboy View Post
            im 49 yrs old college educated and my parents werenot relate before they got married . like most of you kin foke . you prob donot have health insurence (i do) and all your teeth (i do) make a very good yrly salary(i do) and look up in websters under liberal= means open minded and conservative = against . inconclusion i do believe you are a racist gun lovin jesus junkin and live below the poverty line have a nice day redkneck
            Rednecks? Haha that is definitely not me. Rednecks are everywhere in this country. The biggest redneck I know moved here from New York and he loves his country music. Wow reading that makes me think you're fucking stupid. You must picture Tennessee as a place back in the 50's. Well it isn't. I do got a degree, I do love Jesus, but I fail him a lot. So you're an atheiest? Also I clearly said I would vote Democrat if I liked the candidate, so I'm hardly closed minded. So you're obviously voting democrat no matter what, how is that open minded?

Comment

No way in hell you made it past 4th grade after this last post. Honestly you have no credibility at all. People like you should have to pass a test before your allowed to vote.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                No way in hell you made it past 4th grade after this last post. Honestly you have no credibility at all. People like you should have to pass a test before your allowed to vote.
                Damn it Vols it's "you're". LOL kidding.

Comment

get a grip you friggin you absent minded farm hand . all your right wing(elected) bozzo's in have said they will do all they can so that obama is a one term president . not for the good of the american ppl but so as that they can get one of their poppetsat the helm and sell out this country even more . more tax breaks for the rich -who the hell is romney live with it .you back hoe driving, high school drop out .

What's a poppet?
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

get a grip you friggin you absent minded farm hand . all your right wing(elected) bozzo's in have said they will do all they can so that obama is a one term president . not for the good of the american ppl but so as that they can get one of their poppets at the helm and sell out this country even more . more tax breaks for the rich -who the hell is romney live with it .you back hoedriving, high school drop out .
                    backhoe, all one word
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                      Damn it Vols it's "you're". LOL kidding.
                      I get to blame bad spelling on my phone.

Comment

Are you black?

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                          backhoe, all one word
                          Hell, he misspelled "insurance".

Comment

Ziti: See if you can find a Rostta Stone to help with the English language as you sit in the welfare line each month you fucking parasite

Comment

zitty, i also have a business degree from ole miss, my wife of 41 years also has a degree my 3 childern have a dregee, my son played baseball at ole miss, i'm 66 years old and make more money a year than you colud even think of no brag just fact you limp dick fucker! if you have a dick you better spit it out because it's not yours. did you say where you are from? as you can see you are alone in this. because you are the only dumb piece of shit that don't know what's going on in this country. what an ass you are. just go away bitch
                              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by jt4545 View Post
                                zitty, i also have a business degree from ole miss, my wife of 41 years also has a degree my 3 childern have a dregee, my son played baseball at ole miss, i'm 66 years old and make more money a year than you colud even think of no brag just fact you limp dick fucker! if you have a dick you better spit it out because it's not yours. did you say where you are from? as you can see you are alone in this. because you are the only dumb piece of shit that don't know what's going on in this country. what an ass you are. just go away bitch
                                God I love Jt when he gets fired up

Comment

Working...
                                X