Census 2010 Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Census 2010 Update

I'm having serious issues with the Census Bureau. They sent my Census form back! AGAIN!!!

In response to the question: "Do you have any dependents ?" I replied - "12 million illegal immigrants ; 3 million crack heads; 42 million unemployable people, 2 million people in over 243 prisons; and 535 IDIOTS in the U.S. House and Senate. Apparently , this was NOT an acceptable answer. Put that in your pipe and smoke it! Then Push 1 for ENGLISH and get rerouted to India.
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

thats the liberal way!
    jordanrules..................

Comment

Haha I did that as a 2nd job last year... Whyd u got to be an ass?

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
        I'm having serious issues with the Census Bureau. They sent my Census form back! AGAIN!!!

In response to the question: "Do you have any dependents ?" I replied - "12 million illegal immigrants ; 3 million crack heads; 42 million unemployable people, 2 million people in over 243 prisons; and 535 IDIOTS in the U.S. House and Senate. Apparently , this was NOT an acceptable answer. Put that in your pipe and smoke it! Then Push 1 for ENGLISH and get rerouted to India.
        Jmarty still might have more dependents than you
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
        X