No announcement yet.

President's Tuesday Speech to the Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still can't believe we elected this clown President!

That's really all that needs to be said about us as a people, so fucking stupid that we elected this idiot our leader.

All great empires come to an end, so will we.
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Seriously am I the only one that knew yesterday was Monday
      lol...Sorry Big Orange...when you work seven days a week, they start to run together...

Comment

I have personally been touched by the democratice policies. I have made more money under Bush. But with that said, fighting two wars, and tax cuts that Bush started put the nation in this situation. My question to the people who are Obamas critics are were where the bitching with no bid contracts? Starting a land war with Afghanistan when everybody else failed? Starting a war with Iraq with no proof of wrong doing? Cutting taxes for people who pay little in taxes(The Rich). The funniest thing about most of the people bitching is that you are complaining against your own interest. You rather listen to clowns like Limbaugh, and Trump. Vols Fan I feel you brother I have had a lot of friends close their businesses in the past 6 months and lay off people because they rather just get a 9 to 5 instead of dealing with the bullshit that the new policies are demanding. As a small business owner 250k is not that much when you have to deal with liabilities, insurance and the swings that comes with a business owner. But to the rest of you how short can your memory be?

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
          I agree, I hate the free handouts. Social security is not a free handout however, it comes out of my pay check every two weeks. If that's getting cut I sure as hell want Exxon to actually pay taxes. By the way, those sorry ass people make everyone's life miserable, the more poor people, the more theft, murders etc. If you live in a gated community you probably love the GOP, but not everybody does. When the economy does well we all benefit, including Goldman Sachs, so I think they can find a way to pay more taxes, after all the honest money they've made.
          Bw I agree 100% on SS. I am not rich and don't try to pretend to be. I got the house during my divorce and I have lived in my $130,000 house on 2 acres with just my income. I can't afford it anymore. So I get with the bank and try to do the loan modification and tell them I went from 2 incomes coming in to just mine now plus more of my income going to child support now. Payments were about $850 a month. Now I'm doing a short sale they have my house listed for $60,000 and monthly payments without insurance and taxes at $250 a month. Why the fuck will the sell it that cheap but won't work with me to get it that cheap? Any reasons would be appreciated but this is Obamas so called helping out. If that ain't bullshit I don't know what is. Banks and the government are in this together and it don't matter dem/repub they are fucking us.

Comment

The truth is......the rich pay most of the taxes.Inform yourself!

Comment

Bw I agree 100% on SS. I am not rich and don't try to pretend to be. I got the house during my divorce and I have lived in my $130,000 house on 2 acres with just my income. I can't afford it anymore. So I get with the bank and try to do the loan modification and tell them I went from 2 incomes coming in to just mine now plus more of my income going to child support now. Payments were about $850 a month. Now I'm doing a short sale they have my house listed for $60,000 and monthly payments without insurance and taxes at $250 a month. Why the fuck will the sell it that cheap but won't work with me to get it that cheap? Any reasons would be appreciated but this is Obamas so called helping out. If that ain't bullshit I don't know what is. Banks and the government are in this together and it don't matter dem/repub they are fucking us.
              Hey Vols, you may already know this, but you may have to pay taxes on the amount the bank writes off. If you owe $100,000 and they agree to a short sale of $60,000, you will have to pay taxes on the $40,000. They will send the IRS a form called a 1099-C in the amount they write off.

Again, you may know this already, but this is catching a lot of people off guard. Just when you think you are free, the IRS twists the knife a little more.

Your bank should have told you this. There are some exceptions, so check with your accountant.

Sorry man, I hope this isn't the first you have heard of this

Comment

Originally posted by Big Country 5 View Post
                The truth is......the rich pay most of the taxes.Inform yourself!
                Of course they do, and that's exactly why the tax cuts killed us. I think we were all well informed on that

Comment

I have done a couple of modifications. Truth is sometimes it depends on who you talk to. Some reps just want to get you off the phone so they can finish reading their magazine. If you can afford the house the lenders should be able to work with you. I would try to call the bank and get another rep. and keep calling the bank till you get a rep that will work with you or tell you why you do not qualify for a modification. I had a customer that was buying a house that was going to be sold at the commission sales. I had to beg the bank to delay the sale for 3 days in order to close on the house. The bank was getting their full payoff but the idiots at Wells Fargo did not care. But I had to continue calling the bank till I found someone with common sense to stop the sale.

Comment

Originally posted by robby_morini View Post
                    Hey Vols, you may already know this, but you may have to pay taxes on the amount the bank writes off. If you owe $100,000 and they agree to a short sale of $60,000, you will have to pay taxes on the $40,000. They will send the IRS a form called a 1099-C in the amount they write off.

Again, you may know this already, but this is catching a lot of people off guard. Just when you think you are free, the IRS twists the knife a little more.

Your bank should have told you this. There are some exceptions, so check with your accountant.

Sorry man, I hope this isn't the first you have heard of this
                    GOOD POINT ROBBI. But here is something you need to be aware of, and you might be since you referenced some execptions. Forgiveness of Debt Income (FOD) is TAXABLE unless the taxpayer is INSOLVENT AFTER the FOD. And, yes this is complex as are all IRS regs so an experienced CPA should ALWAYS be employed to take this approach. Just thought I'd chime in.

Comment

Thanks guys for the input. Robbie I was aware of the taxes but just hoping I don't have to do it. If so it's better than losing it completely. Buddy I tried the loan mod 3 times and even did the State of Georgia modification but got nothing. I have a buddy who lost his job with At&T and found a job with the county making $25,000 less. He did the modification and the dropped his payment $67 a month. I'm not the smartest guy but 67x12 ain't helping shit towards a $25,000 paycut. Banks are screwing people left and right.

Comment

Originally posted by Art View Post
                        We have supported and increased a parasitic nation that takes more from the nation than they give, and Obama is making this much worse.

The rich pay much more than their fair share. Most people pay no income tax. The parasites need to pay some income tax and not depend on the hard working others to carry the parasites on their backs.

If I were a parasite and paid no taxes I would vote for liberals. It is easy for those many who pay no income tax to vote for liberals to increase taxes, increase spending, increase government growth, raise the debt limit, print money to make prices go up, etc. These parasites are the people that say the rich should pay more, as their "fair share".

Today the number of parasites is greater than their hard working supporters and the parasites are increasing. The party will come to an end as the current depression gets worse over time, unless the Tea party can save the nation.

I agree with all that, but what about the middle class, who are hard workers and getting totally screwed? That's probably everyone on this website.
                        Anyone who pays income tax is getting screwed by the 50 percent of people who don't pay any income tax (and get government payouts to boot).

The middle class pay less taxes than the rich, on a percentage basis, so how are the middle class being screwed?

The non-parasites are being screwed by the liberals and their parasite supporters.

The fight to raise the debt limit is a fight by the liberals to be able to borrow more money so we can spend more money on parasites, so that the parasites will vote liberals into office.

Nearly half the money the government spends is to pay off the interest on the debt we already owe. The liberals want to raise the debt limit to borrow even more money to spend, and increase the interest we pay off every day. This is unsustainable and only the Tea party can stop it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Art View Post
                          Anyone who pays income tax is getting screwed by the 50 percent of people who don't pay any income tax (and get government payouts to boot).

The middle class pay less taxes than the rich, on a percentage basis, so how are the middle class being screwed?

The non-parasites are being screwed by the liberals and their parasite supporters.

The fight to raise the debt limit is a fight by the liberals to be able to borrow more money so we can spend more money on parasites, so that the parasites will vote liberals into office.

Nearly half the money the government spends is to pay off the interest on the debt we already owe. The liberals want to raise the debt limit to borrow even more money to spend, and increase the interest we pay off every day. This is unsustainable and only the Tea party can stop it.
                          Thats a joke. Liberals didn't run up the debit for programs, the debit is still going up from the bush tax cuts and the war. The debit is snowballing because of the interest, but bush and cheney got all this going.

Comment

Thats a joke. Liberals didn't run up the debit for programs, the debit is still going up from the bush tax cuts and the war. The debit is snowballing because of the interest, but bush and cheney got all this going.
                            Does anyone in California have any common sense. Still hung up on Cheney and Bush= IDIOT

Comment

Dems really are stupid as shit. Montes whole "republicans are committing treason" thread and Bw's last post STILL blaming Bush just shows how dumb that side is. You morons want blank checks and y'all are the idiots bringing this country down

Comment

Thanks guys for the input. Robbie I was aware of the taxes but just hoping I don't have to do it. If so it's better than losing it completely. Buddy I tried the loan mod 3 times and even did the State of Georgia modification but got nothing. I have a buddy who lost his job with At&T and found a job with the county making $25,000 less. He did the modification and the dropped his payment $67 a month. I'm not the smartest guy but 67x12 ain't helping shit towards a $25,000 paycut. Banks are screwing people left and right.
                                Keep your head up Bro.... It's going to get better. You can't keep a good man down!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X