Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Thieves Stealing A Sack Of Potatoes In Kenya & Get Burned Alive

WARNING

This is no joke ... This is VERY graphic ...

How does one respond to that. Thought long and hard before watching this and wish I had not. I'm not squeamish in the least, but this is so sickening I vomited upon seeing it. Humanity should NEVER sink to this level...not ever, for anything. Man's inhumanity to man can be unspeakable. I try to remain upbeat about mankind's future, but after seeing this, I'm left without any optimism at all.

Comment

Originally posted by umreb78 View Post
      How does one respond to that. Thought long and hard before watching this and wish I had not. I'm not squeamish in the least, but this is so sickening I vomited upon seeing it. Humanity should NEVER sink to this level...not ever, for anything. Man's inhumanity to man can be unspeakable. I try to remain upbeat about mankind's future, but after seeing this, I'm left without any optimism at all.
      I agree 78 ... there are very evil people in this world ...

Comment

Originally posted by umreb78 View Post

Agree. There is so much evil in the world. Too bad the guys throwing the gas did not catch fire.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

that video is awful. what kinda piece of shit does something like that?

I'll admit i am a bit curious does anyone know if they were russet potatoes?
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post

Unreal....that is so fucked up. not one person there to help.

I would just roll over in the snow bank and eat a cheeseburger

Comment

for the record- those were IDAHO Yellows...

Comment

If they were baking potatoes, the country custom is to also wrap up the thieves in Aluminum foil before baking
                He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Working...
                X