So glad i got out of here. Minority racist stories and stupid obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So glad i got out of here. Minority racist stories and stupid obama

Go down a list of stories in this section and it speaks volumes. Only racist minority stories(because us white guys arent racists)and how stupid obama is............

I tell you what from obeserving and reading this section the biggest racist in illinois is this spark asshole. Not only is he a coward(lord knows he is a keyboard tough guy)he would never say 20percent of the crap in the city of chicago.

Go ahead blast away grand wizard and delete. You are 10 carat asshole racist prick who satan will be seeing in a couple of years at most.
    Last edited by efaw23; 03-25-2011, 12:23 PM.

Fuck you! Lame dick piece of shit

Comment

Spark is probably the kindest and most sincere person on the site. So once again, you open your mouth and show your ignorance. We're glad you left too cause all you do is cry and bitch. Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split ya.

Comment

You're way off base Efaw. Spark is one of the best guys on this site. We may not always agree politically, but he is a stand up guy when it comes to dealing with people. Most of his posts are said in jest...

KAZ
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Fuck you efaw. You don't know any of us and you damn sure don't know Spark. Hit the fucking road fag!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
            You're way off base Efaw. Spark is one of the best guys on this site. We may not always agree politically, but he is a stand up guy when it comes to dealing with people. Most of his posts are said in jest...

KAZ
            Well said Kaz.

Comment

Go play your race cards elsewhere
              NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post

KAZ
                Ditto! Bye Efaw!

Comment

Well, well, well, look who came alive. This is the reason I will never urban anyone again. No matter how much they cry like a bitch to Monte and others.

You are most likely too stupid to realize how dumb you look opening this thread. Why after several months efaw??? Makes no sense. I am willing to bet others were behind this. I am not mentioning any names but it is hard for me to believe that you did this on your own. You and I have exchanged e-mails and I thought we had an understanding. It is a shame when someone like you has no sense of humor. Must be a very lonely, miserable life.

This says it all about you … Post 7 … http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/ra...cubs-camp.html
                  Last edited by Spark; 03-25-2011, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by efaw23 View Post
                    Go down a list of stories in this section and it speaks volumes. Only racist minority stories(because us white guys arent racists)and how stupid obama is............

I tell you what from obeserving and reading this section the biggest racist in illinois is this spark asshole. Not only is he a coward(lord knows he is a keyboard tough guy)he would never say 20percent of the crap in the city of chicago.

Go ahead blast away grand wizard and delete. You are 10 carat asshole racist prick who satan will be seeing in a couple of years at most.

Wowza
                    say hay to vitterd and muscleman.

Uncalled for, and not true, sorry Spark

Comment

why in the fuck did u even waste your time posting idiot threads.In no way has Spark even came close to saying anything racist ever.Dude get a life and how bout picking a fight with someone that dont have thousands of friends.You can tell alot about a person by the Friends he has.You my friend have no one here that even could call you a friend and spark has many.
                      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

glad I don't know who the fuk this efaw is,good riddance

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                          Well, well, well, look who came alive. This is the reason I will never urban anyone again. No matter how much they cry like a bitch to Monte and others.

You are most likely too stupid to realize how dumb you look opening this thread. Why after several months efaw??? Makes no sense. I am willing to bet others were behind this. I am not mentioning any names but it is hard for me to believe that you did this on your own. You and I have exchanged e-mails and I thought we had an understanding. It is a shame when someone like you has no sense of humor. Must be a very lonely, miserable life.

This says it all about you … Post 7 … http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/ra...cubs-camp.html
                          I agree Spark. Anyone ignorant enough to post that claptrap couldn't fom a sentence without help. Frankly, I would like to see this turd unbanned so we can make sure he knows how the forum feels about him. BTW, Obama is black and Obama is a dumbass, but the two don't have any relationship with one another. And to take YOU on...there were better choices on the forum...

Comment

Working...
                          X