X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You think gas is high now...just hang on and watch S

World
    Rage: Saudi Police Open Fire on Protesters
    CAIRO (AP / THE BLAZE) — Saudi police have opened fire at a rally in the kingdom’s east in an apparent escalation of efforts to stop planned protests. The protesters have called for a “Day of Rage” on Friday.

Government officials have warned they will take strong action if activists take to the streets after increasing calls for large protests around the oil-rich kingdom to press for democratic reforms.

A witness in the eastern city of Qatif says gunfire and stun grenades were fired at several hundred protesters marching in the city streets Thursday. The witness, speaking on condition of anonymity because he feared government reprisal, said police in the area opened fire. The witness saw at least one protester injured.

If you thought the mere threat of losing Libyia's 2% of world oil production was bad for gas prices, boys, we ain't seen nuthin yet. Just the threat of chaos in the Kingdom will take our gas prices to over $6 a gallon by Memorial Day.

I WILL HAVE TO GIVE UP ALL OF MY BOXING IF THAT HAPPENS. I will never be able to offered those prices. I drive 50 miles a night for my grandson to box I drive from Chillicothe Ohio to Columbus Ohio for boxing each night It's braking me now at 3.59 a gallon 6.00 will end for us grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by meangeneko View Post
      I WILL HAVE TO GIVE UP ALL OF MY BOXING IF THAT HAPPENS. I will never be able to offered those prices. I drive 50 miles a night for my grandson to box I drive from Chillicothe Ohio to Columbus Ohio for boxing each night It's braking me now at 3.59 a gallon 6.00 will end for us grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

MEANGENE...I hate that for you, and it will result in most Americans being unable to do the things we're accustomed to doing. I'm not trying to be an alarmist, but the prediction I made above is actually CONSERVATIVE. If S.A. goes the way of the rest of the mideast, we will see a crisis like none ever seen before. Inflation will balloon immediately and unemployment at 10% will be a desirable "GOAL". Hang in there and we'll see how this plays out, but in the meantime, pray for sanity in Saudi Arabia. But, don't look for any solutions from Washington. They will likely tap the SPR (US Petroleum Reserves) in a knee jerk reaction, but any good from that will be temporary and dangerous to US security. The only way to bring down the USA is economically...nobody can do so miltarily.

Comment

Working...
      X