Beaten Robbed And Humiliated At Strip Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaten Robbed And Humiliated At Strip Club

A Worcester, Massachusetts bouncer is in all kinds of trouble today, after a video went viral showing him beating up and robbing a patron at the strip club where he works.

This incident actually happened in May 2010, but just came to light after the video surfaced recently.

35-year-old Easton Byfield suspected a 25-year old unidentified man of selling drugs to dancers at the Platinum Premier Gentelman's club.

For several minutes Byfield questions the man in a bathroom while searching his person, cell phone and wallet, looking for evidence while another bouncer filmed.

Then out of nowhere he punches the guy in the face. When the man tries to leave Byfield blocks his path, then locks the door. He then punches him several more times in the face.

The most bizarre part of the assault happens next when Byfield makes the man get on his knees and kneel to him while saying, "oh great f*cking brown dude."

After taking his money, Byfield lets the victim leave.

Fearing retaliation, the victim didn't report the incident to police, but once the video went viral police found him, and eventually tracked down Byfield.

Perhaps fearing the victim would go to police, Byfield had already made a police report May 25 stating the victim had assaulted him.

He's now been arrested and charged him with assault and battery, kidnapping, unarmed robbery and filing a false police report.

i have been to this club before & it is no surprise that this happened it is & always will be a trash hole

Comment

typical
      tough guy lets see what happens to the fat fuckin bithch in prison
      always tough guys with little dudes
      what a racist fuck

Comment

I would have went to my car taken out my bat and beat the shit out of him and claimed insanity or threatened that he knew where I lived after just assaulting me.

Comment

What a douche. He is lucky that all he got was arrested. A lot of people would have come back with a gun and popped his ass. Hope he goes away for a few. See how tough he is in prison.

Comment

Sounds like the white dude was married with kids. No wonder he did not want to report this, lol.

Big Brown Dude Fucking Racist.
            NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
              Sounds like the white dude was married with kids. No wonder he did not want to report this, lol.

Big Brown Dude Fucking Racist.
              I think he did not report it because he was a drug dealer. Still no excuse for anyone to do what they did to him.

Brown God ... Fvk him

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                I think he did not report it because he was a drug dealer. Still no excuse for anyone to do what they did to him.

Brown God ... Fvk him

Do strippers buy drugs????
                NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post

Brown God ... Fvk him
                  i agree man damn why would white dude let big brown dude take his $$$$$$ and then say sorry to the man.He i am sure was a drug dealer but still i would have came back in with a baseball bat.
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I'm sure that White dude was a drug dealer and he was probably so submissive because he knew he was wrong. If he said anything the Big Brown Dude would have reported him for selling drugs. Drug dealers usually get what they have coming to them....

Comment

Working...
                    X