Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• egypt

tell me why we care?

i SOOOOOOOOOOO AGREE WITH YA I COULD CARE A LESS NOR DO I EVEN KNOW WHAT THERE EVEN BATTLING ABOUT I SAY TAKE CARE OF OUR PROBLEM HERE IN THE US. AND SCREW EVERYONE ELSE U KNOW WE ARE ALWAYS THE FIRST TO GO HELP ANYONE ON THE PLANET AND NOW THAT WERE IN TROUBLE WERE IS OUR HELP MOST COUNTRIES ARE LAUGHING AT US AND OUR PROBLEMS---REALLY THINK ABOUT IT WHY -O-WHY OUR WE NOT GETTING ANY HELP,LIKE SOME THESE PEOPLE THAT SELL US OIL WHY CAN THEY JUST GIVE US SOME OIL FREE U KNOW WE HAVE HELP THEM BEFORE OK I BETTER STOP I GETTING TO ANGRY LMAO
    TAKE CARE GETER DONE PEACE
    U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
    THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

thanks rock Im not the smartish person in the world but where we at now? Yes they need magor help> I need kelp when I lost my job { trying to keep my house, and my puppies as I call them which is my kids I used to make money and now I make shit , never thought

Comment

I know I have been an ass sorry wayne

Comment

we and othercountries pay so much going thru the suez canal

Comment

Read up on the Egypt/Israel war...that should give you an idea of why politically we care.

Kind of like when Iran says they wanna nuke Israel....why do we care?

America has interests all over the globe which don't concern 99.99999% of Americans on a daily basis besides the elite but thats who gets taken care of.

Anyways our elite very much care about Egyptian/Israeli relations and their own personal matters.

Don't think for a minute that we care because we care.....always self interest.

PEACE

Comment

Comment

Great pic/ post Spark. Unfortunately, we do HAVE to care. Nobody wants to read my wordy explanations so I won't write one...But, it is vital to our national interest that Egypt NOT go the way of muslim radicalization....And, if you are unlucky enough to live in Israel, you just have to be messin your pants...at least until all this plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by umreb78 View Post
                  Great pic/ post Spark. Unfortunately, we do HAVE to care. Nobody wants to read my wordy explanations so I won't write one...But, it is vital to our national interest that Egypt NOT go the way of muslim radicalization....And, if you are unlucky enough to live in Israel, you just have to be messin your pants...at least until all this plays out.
                  Sigh.

PEACE

Comment

CBS News Reports on Sexual Assault of Correspondent Lara Logan

CBS News issued a statement today that correspondent Lara Logan was sexually assaulted while covering the jubilation in Egypt’s Tahrir Square when President Hosni Mubarak stepped down on Friday. In the crush of a mob of 200, Logan was separated from her news team and their security:

She was surrounded and suffered a brutal and sustained sexual assault and beating before being saved by a group of women and an estimated 20 Egyptian soldiers. She reconnected with the CBS team, returned to her hotel and returned to the United States on the first flight the next morning. She is currently in the hospital recovering.

via CBS News’ Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests – 60 Minutes – CBS News.

CBS News said it would offer no other statement and that Logan and her family had requested privacy.

CBS did not shy away from including a photo of Logan “moments before she was attacked,” surrounded by men and looking scared. That seemed like a lurid visual detail that didn’t warrant inclusion in the story. Huffington Post quickly grabbed the enlarged version of the photo and slapped it on its homepage with the screaming red headline, “Breaking: Lauren Logan Sexually Assaulted in Egypt.” The Egyptian men, clearly seen in that photo, now almost seem implicated in the assault.

I’m not necessarily surprised by the Huffington Post’s treatment of the news, but I was surprised that Logan’s employer would disclose the news in the first place. Though the physical attack on CNN correspondent Anderson Cooper garnered lots of media attention, a sexual assault is a more private matter. Traditionally, there’s much sensitivity in the media around disclosing the names of rape victims.

Likely, there had been rumors circulating, and CBS News felt compelled to issue the first report. Certainly not the kind of story that any news organization wants to break, and not a story that any reporter wants to be at the center of.

Logan and her crew had previously been detained and forced to leave the country. She talked to Foster Kamer at Esquire about that experience, on Thursday, the night before she returned to Cairo. Re-reading the piece now,  in which he declares her “not afraid,” is heart-wrenching.

After the initial scary detention, Kamer asked Logan if it was hard to be going back. He’s relaying via Twitter parts of their interview that did not make it into that story. Logan told him:

“We’ve made sure that the Egyptian embassy in the US knows we’re going. I’m not the only one going back, my producer is coming with me…

…And with my husband… We made this decision together. And with my boss.”

Comment

yeah these ppl are civil...........bunch of fucking savages !!!!
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                        I couldn't agree more. Stuff like sexual molestation is unacceptable and has no place in the world.

Signed,

The Catholic Church.

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                          http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/ra...opted-son.html

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                          X