Are you as sick of sarah palin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you as sick of sarah palin

as I am.Every time she opens her mouth,she spews such idiotic nonsense.

She's a politician. It goes without saying

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      She isn't really a politician,just a complete fool who doesn't know jack.

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22 View Post

Nancy Pelosi is a fool, I agree.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
          Nancy Pelosi is a fool, I agree.
          She takes it to another level!!

Comment

anybody with hot pics of her?
            U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

If she had another brain , she would have one !!

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                She's not smart enough to be a politician... As bad as we have it now, it would be worse with her in the White House...

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
                  She's not smart enough to be a politician... As bad as we have it now, it would be worse with her in the White House...
                  She is hot but even us republicans wouldn't want her in office. People are just obsessed with her is all it is. Just look at this thread. Moondog is so sick of Palin that he starts a thread to discuss her. Ain't that a little crazy I ain't calling out moondog because it's the media that really pisses me off. She will go away if everyone just drops her and stops talking about her. The more she sees herself on TV the bigger her head gets. In her mind she is something BIG now cause of the media. in my mind she would be a good mayor and thats about it. Obama and Palin are both good speakers but come on they are both idiots. We need some brains back in the white house and we haven't had that since Clinton. Thats right this republican would take Clinton back in a new york minute.

Comment

I wouldnt let Obama run a lemonade stand let alone a country.
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22 View Post
                      Palin doesn't make decisions that impact our country. You can just turn the channel, which I do. Not a big Palin fan

Pelosi does make decisions that impact our country, and I have never seen someone so ditzy with so much power. That chick is what they used to call a "space cadet". I don't believe she has ever held a real job outside of politics. I am sure she is a smart lady, but she sure makes some dumbass remarks. She is a career politician, and a great argument for term limits. She clearly does not know what it is like to scrape and scrap for a living, yet she makes decisions that affect us all. Not sure I can explain that one to my future kids.

I would love for someone to tell me how, or why she is intellectually capable of performing her job. Rarely will she make an unscripted remark, and when she does, she comes off as a spacey, air-headed ditz.

To put it in a sentence she would understand: I liked her before I got to know what she was all about.

Comment

Originally posted by Guns View Post
                        Palin doesn't make decisions that impact our country. You can just turn the channel, which I do. Not a big Palin fan

Pelosi does make decisions that impact our country, and I have never seen someone so ditzy with so much power. That chick is what they used to call a "space cadet". I don't believe she has ever held a real job outside of politics. I am sure she is a smart lady, but she sure makes some dumbass remarks. She is a career politician, and a great argument for term limits. She clearly does not know what it is like to scrape and scrap for a living, yet she makes decisions that affect us all. Not sure I can explain that one to my future kids.

I would love for someone to tell me how, or why she is intellectually capable of performing her job. Rarely will she make an unscripted remark, and when she does, she comes off as a spacey, air-headed ditz.

To put it in a sentence she would understand: I liked her before I got to know what she was all about.
                        This is the best point in this thread. She has no decision making power so who cares? If you don't like her change the channel. There are only about two stations you have to avoid if you don't want to see her. Worry about the people that are taking our country into the toilet, not reality show stars. I'm not a big fan of Snooki, but all I have to do is turn the channel when she comes on.

Comment

Palin hits new low in poll
                          By: CNN Ticker Producer Alexander Mooney
                          Washington (CNN) - After a difficult and controversial two-week stretch for Sarah Palin, the former Alaska governor's favorable rating has dipped to its lowest level since she joined the 2008 Republican presidential ticket and became a household name.

According to the new USA TODAY/Gallup survey, Palin's favorability rating has dipped to 38 percent while her unfavorable now stands at 53 percent. Gallup reports the 38 percent is a new low when it comes to the percentage of Americans who give the former Alaska governor a thumbs up. The 53 percent who dislike Palin is also a new high in Gallup polling. A similar poll in July found 44 percent of Americans viewed her favorably while 47 percent did not.

The poll surveyed 1,032 adults by telephone from Friday through Sunday and carries a sampling error of 4 percentage points.

The latest survey findings are no doubt unwelcome news for Palin as she considers whether to mount a presidential run. But in an appearance on Fox News Monday, Palin said the latest heat directed her way in the wake of the Arizona shootings has not deterred her desire to be a part of the public dialogue.

"I am not ready to make an announcement about what my political future is going to be. But I will tell you ... I am not going to sit down. I am not going to shut up," she said.

Comment

Can't stand her!

Comment

Working...
                            X