O'Donnell "Dabbled" In Witchcraft? posted by: Robin Marty 23 hours ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O'Donnell "Dabbled" In Witchcraft? posted by: Robin Marty 23 hours ago

Every time a new Tea Party candidate wins an endorsement, the political world gets just a little crazier. It was assumed we'd heard the most bizarre from new GOP senate candidate Christine O'Donnell when her anti-masturbation past come into the spotlight.

But witchcraft? That was a little unexpected.

Via Think Progress:

Later in the show,[Bill] Maher played a previously-unaired Oct. 29, 1999 clip of O’Donnell on Politically Incorrect, in which O’Donnell said she once “practiced witchcraft”:

O’DONNELL: I dabbled into witchcraft — I never joined a coven. But I did, I did. … I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I’m not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do. [...]

One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn’t know it. I mean, there’s little blood there and stuff like that. … We went to a movie and then had a midnight picnic on a satanic altar.

The shocking news from this bastion of Christianity has quickly spread, even hitting the Washington Post.

How much is this hurting O'Donnell? Well, according to Politico, she just canceled her Face the Nation appearance tomorrow, a sure sign the candidate no longer feels ready for prime time.

Delaware GOP Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell has backed out of an appearance tomorrow on CBS's "Face the Nation" with no explanation to the network.

"They just emailed us and said she needed to cancel," said Mary Hager, "Face the Nation's," senior producer.

O'Donnell's abrupt cancellation comes after scores of stories have emerged about extreme comments she has made in the past about issues ranging from condom usage to human brains being inserted into mice.

As the story points out, Rand Paul went into media retreat as well, after his Aqua Buddha craziness.

Perhaps all of the Tea Party candidates are in need of a quick exorcism. Or maybe, in the words of Sharron Angle, they should at least stop wearing black. After all, that is the color of the devil, right?

Expect more revelations on the candidate as Bill Maher releases a new O'Donnell clip every week on his show until she agrees to come on again. As Maher is calling it -- "It's a hostage crisis."

Read more: politics, delaware, tea party, 2010 election, christine odonnell

O'Donnell Dabbled In Witchcraft?

The Tea Party is cleaning everyones clock and the Libs have their panties wet.

NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
      The Tea Party is cleaning everyones clock and the Libs have their panties wet.

Maher is a fucking joke... Boy the libs are reaching aren't they

Comment

Working...
      X