Republican vs Democratic Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republican vs Democratic Women

Damn republican stuff being shoved down my throat I guess I'm going to close this site down.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
      Damn republican stuff being shoved down my throat I guess I'm going to close this site down.

Or you can choose not to enter the thread

You ever notice that most Dem Pro-choice women are ones you would not want to fuck anyway??
      NBA is a joke

Comment

Seriously too much republican propaganda being shoved down my throat so I'm going to take my ball and go home.

Or I could not read it........hmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
          Or you can choose not to enter the thread

You ever notice that most Dem Pro-choice women are ones you would not want to fuck anyway??
          True. There is no doubt in my mind that ann coulter has a penis. Sarah palin only republican woman worth looking at. However she like the other republican women eventually have to talk. That's where the problem begins
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
            True. There is no doubt in my mind that ann coulter has a penis. Sarah palin only republican woman worth looking at. However she like the other republican women eventually have to talk. That's where the problem begins

Ever see "The View"???? The one Republican on the show is hot, all of the dems are dogs.
            NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
              Ever see "The View"???? The one Republican on the show is hot, all of the dems are dogs.
              Compared to the other women on the view she is unreal but she is another one that makes me vomit when she speaks
              Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Working...
              X