must listen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• must listen

the host c4 is talking about california govt salaries. i was just listening when i went to the store, and it's absolutely amazing. i know they replay it at night.

Baltimore News, Maryland News, Baltimore Ravens - WBAL Radio - Maryland's NEWS TALK SPORTS Station - AM 1090
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

they quit talking about the california govt salaries. this is what i heard. some town manager is making $780,000/year in a town of i think 38,000 people. okland police avg salary is $160,000, $60,000 right out of the academy, when the median income is $40,000 there. there was another town manager (7,000 residents) that was making over $300,000 i believe. and we should bail out these idiots in california???????????
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

MSNBC just did a story on the town manager (bell california i believe).

Gerald Ford

Comment

Working...
      X