Dems surge to 6 point lead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by husker View Post
    you have attacked dick morris and fox in the past, now you are mentioning them. maybe fox isn't as one sided as you and others are trying to claim. no doubt hannity is very pro rep and beck attacks obama all the time but also has knocked rep's that made govt too big when they were in control. most of the hosts are for smaller govt and paying for programs (is that really a rep theme judging from their past?). most of the shows on fox do have someone from each side of the isle in equal numbers, you rarely see this on msnbc. morning joe is ok because joe scarborough has control of the show (he is outnumbered though), and dyllon ratigan i like a lot and is far from liberal.
    Dick morris disgusts me. It amazes me that fox has him on as much as they do. He was booted from the dems and now is a republican. Fox has 2 to 1 conservatives on their shows. That fox and friends is absurd. Complete morons always bashing dems.

Hannity show has a panel and usually has one dem and with him makes it 3 to 1 rep. He puts on dem pollsters who are dem bashers. Doug Shoen and pat cadell. They cannot be considered dems.

Fox is not fair and balanced. They have a clear agenda for the rep party. I know msnbc is liberal and have never debated that but fox is not what they claim to be. Bill o reily is not as bad. He does lean right for sure but he can be fair.
    Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
      You name who goes buddy ...
      I say we start off with the Oklahoma and Ravens fans

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
        Dick morris disgusts me. It amazes me that fox has him on as much as they do. He was booted from the dems and now is a republican. Fox has 2 to 1 conservatives on their shows. That fox and friends is absurd. Complete morons always bashing dems.

Hannity show has a panel and usually has one dem and with him makes it 3 to 1 rep. He puts on dem pollsters who are dem bashers. Doug Shoen and pat cadell. They cannot be considered dems.

Fox is not fair and balanced. They have a clear agenda for the rep party. I know msnbc is liberal and have never debated that but fox is not what they claim to be. Bill o reily is not as bad. He does lean right for sure but he can be fair.

i agree about hannity. i don't watch fox and friends so i won't comment on that. no doubt fox leans conservative (probably more libertarian than rep, like me), but two shows doesn't make a entire network is a in the tank for rep's. a lot of their hosts are more in the o'reilly mold.
        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

i agree about hannity. i don't watch fox and friends so i won't comment on that. no doubt fox leans conservative (probably more libertarian than rep, like me), but two shows doesn't make a entire network is a in the tank for rep's. a lot of their hosts are more in the o'reilly mold.
          Oreily has fox news anchors on his show like megan kelley,steve ducey and others. They are all conservative and I think they cover every story that way. I know jon stewart is a lib and u won't like anything he says but it is comical to watch him tear apart the way fox news covers certain stories. He busts them all the time on the crazy ways they try to report something.

Hannity, beck, oreily, greta. Their entire nightly lineup is either far right conservatives or leaning right. Looks obvious to me they are in the tank for the rep party
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Oreily has fox news anchors on his show like megan kelley,steve ducey and others. They are all conservative and I think they cover every story that way. I know jon stewart is a lib and u won't like anything he says but it is comical to watch him tear apart the way fox news covers certain stories. He busts them all the time on the crazy ways they try to report something.

Hannity, beck, oreily, greta. Their entire nightly lineup is either far right conservatives or leaning right. Looks obvious to me they are in the tank for the rep party
            you just said o'reilly was ok, now you are putting him in the same category as hannity.

has beck talked about what a bad job bush and the rep's did? i have heard it many times. how is that in the tank for the rep's?

greta in the same catigory as hannity? come on.
            “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

you just said o'reilly was ok, now you are putting him in the same category as hannity.

has beck talked about what a bad job bush and the rep's did? i have heard it many times. how is that in the tank for the rep's?

greta in the same catigory as hannity? come on.
              I am putting fox in one category. If u look at what I said. They have commentators who are hard right( beck, hannity) and lean right (o reily and greta). They are not in same category but are still in same republican ballpark. Their views are all still from the right. That is their entire nightly lineup. If you are conservative you are tuning into that lineup. I think oreily is the most fair in that lineup but he is still a conservative even though he claims independent

I've also hear beck say that about bush. That was said all before he realized he could make millions, sell books and become a cult hero to conservatives by bashing obama. You haven't heard that from him in a long time.

Comment

I am putting fox in one category. If u look at what I said. They have commentators who are hard right( beck, hannity) and lean right (o reily and greta). They are not in same category but are still in same republican ballpark. Their views are all still from the right. That is their entire nightly lineup. If you are conservative you are tuning into that lineup. I think oreily is the most fair in that lineup but he is still a conservative even though he claims independent

I've also hear beck say that about bush. That was said all before he realized he could make millions, sell books and become a cult hero to conservatives by bashing obama. You haven't heard that from him in a long time.
                I disagree about Greta. I think she comes at things through a lawyer's eyes, as well as some simple, common sense approaches to topics. I wouldn't consider her an ideologue (sp) like Hannity.

Comment

this is a fair post.

i agree the station leans conservative, but that doesn't mean they are in the tank for the rep party. most of the station is pro tea party, and the tea party has come out against rep candidates.

Gerald Ford

Comment

this is a fair post.

i agree the station leans conservative, but that doesn't mean they are in the tank for the rep party. most of the station is pro tea party, and the tea party has come out against rep candidates.
                    I would say pro conservative and anti dem. They do back and defend the tea party like its their mother. Either way its right. Msnbc is left. I really don't watch msnbc because I find most of it boring. I will try to catch olberman worst person in the world segment because I find it amusing but really dont watch it. Hannity drives me crazy but I try to watch when bob beckel is on. At least he provides a difft view fom the norm there.

I don't watch greta except for a few times. I think she has a lesbian crush on sarah palin. I've seen less softballs at my family picnic softball game. She does see everything from the conservative perspective but I think its required to have your own show there

Comment

funny thing polls, dem's aren't looking so good in the latest Quinnipiac poll.

Gerald Ford

Comment

Working...
                      X