Why is David Duval...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is David Duval...

Still allowed to come out and hack up these golf courses? The guy fucking sucks! I thought you had to qualify for these majors

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Still allowed to come out and hack up these golf courses? The guy fucking sucks! I thought you had to qualify for these majors
    He won the British open so he is in for life.He's getting a little better.

Comment

I like Duval. he golfs like me
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I think he finished second in the US Open last year. Not too shabby, but he is not very consistent at all anymore.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
          I think he finished second in the US Open last year. Not too shabby, but he is not very consistent at all anymore.
          He ain't even close to being consistent Flare.As a golfer,I just feel for him.A former #1 in the world and now he can't make the cut half the time.As a golfer I just can't dislike him cause this game is so tough and he just lost it.One time in a tournament I shot 68 on a Saturday and the next day shot 77.All I did was slept and bam 9 shot difference. It just goes away sometimes and you can't explain it.He lost the desire to practice IMO and all those young guys like Tiger just passed him by

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            Good thing they don't have to qualify in Nascar, or a certain driver, I won't mention names, wouldnt get to race!!!

Comment

Working...
            X