A Harley biker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Harley biker

A Harley biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event.

The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'

The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt I should.'

The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page...
    So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?'

The biker replies, 'I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican.'

The journalist leaves.
    The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

That pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days.

Guy walks into a deserted bar and sees a a dude at the end sitting with a pack of smokes, a rather large lighter and a lamp. First guy says hey what's going on it seems kind of dead. The guy at the bar says nothing much but there is a genie in this lamp that will grant you one wish. The first guy says really can I try, the guy at the end of the bar says sure, knock yourself out.

So the first guy rubs the lamp and a genie does in fact appear. She says I will grant you one wish but one wish only. The guy doesn't hesitate and says, I want a million bucks. The genie says it is done and disappears. After waiting a few minutes and nothing happens they both walk outside and lo and behold they see a million ducks in the street as far as the eye can see. The guy says just my luck, I get a genie that's hard of hearing. I asked for a million bucks and she gives me a million ducks. The other guy turns and says, yea tell me about it. Do you think I really asked for a 12 inch Bic?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
      A Harley biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event.

The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'

The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt I should.'

The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page...
      So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?'

The biker replies, 'I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican.'

The journalist leaves.
      The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

That pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days.
      Watching the fringe like yourself complain about the media is funny. The mainstream has been pounding obama and fox along with their conservative radio leaders have been doing the same.

I told looney toon husker that the media would hammer obama if they thought he wasn't doing a good job and that's exactly what's happening. Please turn off fox for a few mins and look around. He is getting bashed everywhere. Open your eyes one time
      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
          Watching the fringe like yourself complain about the media is funny. The mainstream has been pounding obama and fox along with their conservative radio leaders have been doing the same.

I told looney toon husker that the media would hammer obama if they thought he wasn't doing a good job and that's exactly what's happening. Please turn off fox for a few mins and look around. He is getting bashed everywhere. Open your eyes one time

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post

I think its more compelling when no one responds to his rants. Vit just let his comments go unchallenged because you would think when he sees the no reply that he might realize people either thinks he got a few screws lose or he has no credibility becaues his stance is so one way. I have no more energy to argue with him and hopefully vit you let his comments go ignored.

I mean I saw this last night and its getting to point where people just want someone to show normalcy and if you hate obama that much he will be replaced in 2 years. If republicans keep acting like lunatics with the birthers, tea party freaks, palins and more freaks out of the mainstream, guess what get ready for 4 more years of obama.

Its simple, get some normal articulate person as a candidate and you beat obama.........get some fringe freak and they will lose again. Period

P.s jm I dont want to argue man.
            Last edited by musclemann; 07-10-2010, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
              I think its more compelling when no one responds to his rants. Vit just let his comments go unchallenged because you would think when he sees the no reply that he might realize people either thinks he got a few screws lose or he has no credibility becaues his stance is so one way. I have no more energy to argue with him and hopefully vit you let his comments go ignored.

I mean I saw this last night and its getting to point where people just want someone to show normalcy and if you hate obama that much he will be replaced in 2 years. If republicans keep acting like lunatics with the birthers, tea party freaks, palins and more freaks out of the mainstream, guess what get ready for 4 more years of obama.

Its simple, get some normal articulate person as a candidate and you beat obama.........get some fringe freak and they will lose again. Period

P.s jm I dont want to argue man.
              Throw your stones and jabs and wrap up with " I don't want to argue"....

And for Christ's sake, it was a joke. Was it a shot at the MSM? Yes, but still a joke. What a bunch of pathetic people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                Throw your stones and jabs and wrap up with " I don't want to argue"....

you got to love when people take a shot, and then say they don't want to argue. i guess some people just don't have a clue.

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Working...
                X