Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR VITTERD-the right wing militia leader-were coming for your ass !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR VITTERD-the right wing militia leader-were coming for your ass !!!!

DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

GUYS THIS IS MY NEW HERO-JOHN WAYNE AIN'T GOT SHiT ON MY BOY !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
      GUYS THIS IS MY NEW HERO-JOHN WAYNE AIN'T GOT SHiT ON MY BOY !!!!
      i dont know whether to laugh or cry... good stuff
      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
        i dont know whether to laugh or cry... good stuff
        i have seen a lot of political ads-this is definitely top 3 hall of fame stuff-you have to love him brandishing his gun at the end of the ad-LOL !!

Comment

i have seen a lot of political ads-this is definitely top 3 hall of fame stuff-you have to love him brandishing his gun at the end of the ad-LOL !!
          my favorite part was the gun at the end...classic..
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

I'm glad he was defeated a few weeks ago in the primary. he came in a distance third.
            "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
              I'm glad he was defeated a few weeks ago in the primary. he came in a distance third.
              just seeing that ad he had no chance

Comment

THE CLOSE-UP OF THE HORSE IS PRETTY GOOD STUFF ALSO-lol !!

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                  just seeing that ad he had no chance
                  You'd be surprised. Watch 60 minutes every once in while, some these places are back asswards.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                    You'd be surprised. Watch 60 minutes every once in while, some these places are back asswards.
                    BIG DAWG,I LIVE IN TENNESSEE BROTHER,looks just like one of the guys around here,HE'S MY NEW HERO-lol !!!!

Comment

the only thing missing would have been firing a couple of shots off at the end of the ad-BOOM,BOOM,LOL !!!!

Comment

guys-how bout some feedback,i thought this video was one of the funniest things i have ever seen-how bout you guys ?

Comment

Contact him and let him know that I can help him make a better video next time around.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                            most of the major cities in this country are back asswards.
                            “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

guys-how bout some feedback,i thought this video was one of the funniest things i have ever seen-how bout you guys ?

i would rather see people in office like him than the crap that occupies most of politics now.
                              “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X