This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no thread on rep kirk

Another GOP liar. Seems when a dem is in trouble it gets here quick. When a republican gets busted lying u hear crickets.

I cannot respond in other thread. Was removed from discussion. Kinda funny. Guy who threatens and says go the fuck away is free to say anything. I ask a question and I'm gone. Funny stuff but so used to that kind of move it just makes me laugh anymore
    Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
    Another GOP liar. Seems when a dem is in trouble it gets here quick. When a republican gets busted lying u hear crickets.

I cannot respond in other thread. Was removed from discussion. Kinda funny. Guy who threatens and says go the fuck away is free to say anything. I ask a question and I'm gone. Funny stuff but so used to that kind of move it just makes me laugh anymore
    I banned vit, jman and vols all at the same time ... now vit is banned for good ... not smart opening a thread and throwing something in my face ...

I take it as a challenge

Comment

Working...
    X