X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank Apple for Ditching Fox News!

Target: Apple CEO Steve Jobs
    Sponsored by: Care2.com
    Since Glenn Beck called President Obama a "racist" and branded progressivism as a "cancer" the Fox news celebrity has gained a lot of attention, but it might not be a good thing for the top-rated, conservative cable news channel.

Last August, 33 companies requested that their ads be moved off of Beck's show and into different advertising slots on Fox News. And now, more than 200 companies have joined a boycott of Beck's program, making it difficult for Fox to sell ads. A handful of advertisers, such as Apple, have abandoned Fox News altogether!

Send a message thanking Apple CEO Steve Jobs for ending all advertising on Fox News because of Glenn Beck.

Thank Apple for Ditching Fox News! - The Petition Site

Glenn beck needs a straight jacket. He is very unstable. In some recent interviews he claims to be an entertainer and says u would have to be an idiot to believe everything he says. Good loyalty to your audience glen
    Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

he is crazy. he converted to mormonism:enough said.
      "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
        Glenn beck needs a straight jacket. He is very unstable. In some recent interviews he claims to be an entertainer and says u would have to be an idiot to believe everything he says. Good loyalty to your audience glen
        so, he says he is a entertainer.

what's the problem? is it that it doesn't fit into your spin to make him the leader of the rep party? i am sure rush has said the same thing before, maybe even hannety. it must drive tou crazy.

have any of the clowns at msnbc said they are entertainers? or do they really think they are speaking for the dem party? i am sure blubberman and ed do, they are as big a wack jobs as there are.
        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
          he is crazy. he converted to mormonism:enough said.
          why is that crazy? are you saying all mormon's are crazy?
          “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Oh that's too bad for Fox News. Now they will have to go beyond to get back the trust of their lost fans. Kudos to Apple for supporting the boycotting. As expected of the company that I have been loving since then.

Comment

Husker, everytime one of your fox heros is exposed u gotta turn to msnbc. You are so predictable. You don't see advertisers running for the hills from msnbc. Only beck and fox

Spewing all the nonsense beck does. Rile up his sheep and then say u gotta be an idiot to believe everything he says fits right into the rep hypocrisy

When u ask people who is the leader of rep party it is always rush and beck. I know u hate polls that don't say what u want them to but that's what they all say. Good spin attempt though
              Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
                why is that crazy? are you saying all mormon's are crazy?
                I'm saying its crazy for people to convert to that religion that were not brought up in the culture. I think we can all agree that there's never been a bigger charleton in American history than Joseph Smith; you want me to believe that the Holy Land is somewhere in Missouri. I believe in people being able to practice whatever religion they want to, but I also have the right to think that the Mormon religion is about as crazy as scientology.
                "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

I'm saying its crazy for people to convert to that religion that were not brought up in the culture. I think we can all agree that there's never been a bigger charleton in American history than Joseph Smith; you want me to believe that the Holy Land is somewhere in Missouri. I believe in people being able to practice whatever religion they want to, but I also have the right to think that the Mormon religion is about as crazy as scientology.

i guess you believe people that convert to islam are crazy also?

i am really shocked by your intolerance of some religions. any religion could be picked apart. they are what they are, someones beliefs. if someone believes in one and it doesn't bring harm to anyone, what's the big deal.

Gerald Ford

Comment

i guess you believe people that convert to islam are crazy also?

i am really shocked by your intolerance of some religions. any religion could be picked apart. they are what they are, someones beliefs. if someone believes in one and it doesn't bring harm to anyone, what's the big deal.
                    I am shocked at the way religion has become such a huge part of politics the past 30 years. I think Mormons are nut bags, I have that right to believe that. I've read all there is to know about the Mormon faith, and have come to the conclusion that anyone that was not brought up in the faith; one that converts has some serious mental issues. I give someone a free pass at being in the religion if they were brought up in the mormon faith because I child is helpless, and once the tenants of mormonism is drilled into their head, it would be difficult for someone that was brought up in the church to get it out. In regards to me being intolerant- sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade. People that convert were not indoctrinated from a young age, so its hard for me to take someone seriously that believes the New Jerusalem is in Missouri, blood atonement, the exclusion of black men in the priesthood (which they later retracted, and finally that believes, that Elohim: Name of God the father - A resurrected being from another planet who through eternal progression became a god, their god. He is married for eternity. If one believes these things they are mentally handicapped, I'm not being harsh, but sometimes one has to stop being politically correct and call something out for what it is. People that convert to this faith can do some serious harm to America is they are elected to political office.

Comment

I am shocked at the way religion has become such a huge part of politics the past 30 years. I think Mormons are nut bags, I have that right to believe that. I've read all there is to know about the Mormon faith, and have come to the conclusion that anyone that was not brought up in the faith; one that converts has some serious mental issues. I give someone a free pass at being in the religion if they were brought up in the mormon faith because I child is helpless, and once the tenants of mormonism is drilled into their head, it would be difficult for someone that was brought up in the church to get it out. In regards to me being intolerant- sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade. People that convert were not indoctrinated from a young age, so its hard for me to take someone seriously that believes the New Jerusalem is in Missouri, blood atonement, the exclusion of black men in the priesthood (which they later retracted, and finally that believes, that Elohim: Name of God the father - A resurrected being from another planet who through eternal progression became a god, their god. He is married for eternity. If one believes these things they are mentally handicapped, I'm not being harsh, but sometimes one has to stop being politically correct and call something out for what it is. People that convert to this faith can do some serious harm to America is they are elected to political office.
                      What is it about Mormons that you don't like? I'm not familiar with their beliefs and teachings.

Comment

i really am surprised by this. i am not very religious and am not a expert on any religion. all of what you are saying about mormons could be said about any religion with only slight variances. each religion is going to defend their beliefs. i don't get involved in religious debates because i believe everyone has the right to believe whatever makes them happy.

Gerald Ford

Comment

i really am surprised by this. i am not very religious and am not a expert on any religion. all of what you are saying about mormons could be said about any religion with only slight variances. each religion is going to defend their beliefs. i don't get involved in religious debates because i believe everyone has the right to believe whatever makes them happy.
                          I think it's ok for people to believe whatever they want, but I also reserve the right to think that those people are nuts for thinking that way. I think by far, that the tenants of mormonism are some of the craziest by far, and I think that one has to be a nut bag to convert to that paticular faith.

Comment

I just wanna remind everyone that we are already a lil bit out of topic. But if OT is okay in this section, then ignore this post. Thanks and enjoy masturbating intellectually.

Comment

Working...
                            X