X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rush Said What?!

Target: Rush Limbaugh
    Sponsored by: Sierra Club
    Can you believe what Rush Limbaugh said this time? He wants us, the Sierra Club and our 1.3 million supporters to pick up the tab for BP's negligence in the Gulf of Mexico!

On Monday, May 17, Rush Limbaugh asked his listeners "When do we ask the Sierra Club to pick up the tab for this leak?" and blamed "the greeniacs" for driving oil drilling offshore.

If you are as outraged as we are, join with us below in telling Rush that we've heard him loud and clear, and that we'll heed his call -- though probably not in the way he intended or will like too much...

Add your name, and your personal Statement of Outrage below.

Go ahead, tell Rush what you think of his asinine claims and let him know that there are real solutions coming -- brought you by the Sierra Club and our amazing supporters!

Rush Said What?! - The Petition Site

Sierra Club is a bunch of whack jobs

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Sierra Club is a bunch of whack jobs
      Jeez are sticking up for this fat drug addict k.b?

You know he is still viked up half the time. The real whack job is limbaugh.

Comment

greeniacs, thats a good one!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
        When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
        Jon E. Checkers

Comment

we all know rush is crazy, but he's been a bit overboard here of late. I think he's afraid of being out done by beck.
          "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
            we all know rush is crazy, but he's been a bit overboard here of late. I think he's afraid of being out done by beck.
            Haha. So they were rivals, eh? I think they really do things in their own crazy way. They are the rarest specie I have seen and heard of.

Comment

Working...
            X