Things just keep gettin better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
    I don't see how u can call the pres a hypocrite for using his middle name in his swearing. Clearly when ann coulter and rush limbaugh use it in the way they do it is a play on peoples fears. Fact is some people, including dems in primary, used it in a way to scare people.

I really dont know much about huckabee record. Just seems fair minded guy for the most part.
    How many in the media refer to George W. Bush (yes I know usually to disinguish from Dad), or William Jefferson Clinton, or JFK, or Richard M Nixon? FDR? Now how many refer to Barack H Obama?

Comment

I am very glad things are impoving! I hope things continue to get better.
      5* 0-0
      4* 0-0
      3* 1-0
      2* 1-0
      1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

All of those pub candidates look weak to me. Romney has no chance, he didn't even come in the top 3 in Iowa. If I were running the pub party, I would put all of my weight behind Jeb Bush. I really think he would have a shot, even thought I would hate to see it, but I think a lot of pubs still like the Bush family, and I think since Jeb can get a lot of moderate votes because he's more like his father than W was. However, if I was a pub voter I would want to get rid of all of these tea party people. First, they're taking away pub votes, and a lot of them get out to vote, because they're really the old moral majority dressed up in tea gear. The pubs need to find a way to contain the religous radicals without losing their votes.
        "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
          Grasping at straws again. I'm sure u got those points from conservative blogs that are struggling to deal with positive numbers. U can keep trying all u want. When the next pres election gets close it will be an easy obama win.

i saw it reported on cnbc, sister of msnbc. once again my point is made about you and talking points. blame anything bad on bush or for right sites.
          “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
            All of those pub candidates look weak to me. Romney has no chance, he didn't even come in the top 3 in Iowa. If I were running the pub party, I would put all of my weight behind Jeb Bush. I really think he would have a shot, even thought I would hate to see it, but I think a lot of pubs still like the Bush family, and I think since Jeb can get a lot of moderate votes because he's more like his father than W was. However, if I was a pub voter I would want to get rid of all of these tea party people. First, they're taking away pub votes, and a lot of them get out to vote, because they're really the old moral majority dressed up in tea gear. The pubs need to find a way to contain the religous radicals without losing their votes.
            I agree about Romney (unfortunately b/c I think he would be better for the economy) but I don't think the US would accept another Bush. I think it was a small factor in Hillary's loss that people felt a Bush/Clinton/Bush/clinton cycle was too much.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
              rob i know you voted for him and I wasnt necessarily referring to you but some people thought the world was going to come to an end when obama became president.

who said the world was coming to an end?

deficit, govt spending, unemployment, etc going up are all true, but who said the world was going to end?
              “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by robby_morini View Post
                Watch out for Christie in NJ, he is a sleeper.

i completely agree!

Gerald Ford

Comment

I don't see christie as a sleeper at all. Jeb bush would be a shock. I don't think any chance this country elects another bush

They are gonna have to find someone out of nowhere.
                  Last edited by Spark; 05-19-2010, 08:16 PM.
                  Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

right, better.

In a setback for the May payroll outlook, initial jobless claims jumped 25,000 in the May 15 week to 471,000. The disappointment includes a 2,000 upward revision to the prior week. There are no special factors to explain the latest week's jump. The 471,000 level is the highest in five weeks, the second highest since February, and 12,000 higher vs. mid-April.

Gerald Ford

Comment

Working...
                    X