RIP Ethan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Ethan

I can not express my feelings regarding this ... I am so disturbed by this story.

This mother is unbelievable. "I was afraid to call for medical help because my fiance would hurt me."
    WTF.... He had a concussion.... His face was swollen. He had been burned, and she found SHIT in his mouth TWICE .... Who on earth would tolerate that??? Who on earth leaves that child alone with the person who does it?!?!?

Boy killed in Utah: Mother, stepfather held in boy's beating death - latimes.com
    Last edited by Spark; 05-15-2010, 02:04 PM.

ksl.com - Documents describe death, burial of boy in Utah

Comment

This is why we need the death penalty.

These kind of animals need to be put down.

Fucking sad
      NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
        This is why we need the death penalty.

These kind of animals need to be put down.

Fucking sad
        I agree flare ... and the hell with insane pleas or Appeal's ...

They walk them from the court house to the death chamber ...

Comment

"According to the probable-cause statements filed by police, the stepfather acknowledged hitting the boy and leaving him in a locked bedroom on May 6 while the couple left to get married. The couple feared that the boy's injuries would alert authorities if they took him to the courthouse wedding, the documents state."

Stupid parent is what she is and will always be. She was afraid of the guy she was marrying yet taking pictures of what he did to her son that she carried in her for 9 months.

Comment

Any evidence of abuse by the biological mother prior to the Judge ordering the kid go spend the summer with her? If so the damn Judge should be brought up on charges as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
              Any evidence of abuse by the biological mother prior to the Judge ordering the kid go spend the summer with her? If so the damn Judge should be brought up on charges as well.
              Biological father begged the judge not to give her part custody ... Father said he would never see the child again ...He was spot on ... tragic ...

Judge should be hung as well ...

Comment

I hope that bastard gets ass raped in prison every day until he is dead. Inmates despise child molesters and child abusers. He will get his don't worry. Someone will hear about what he did and stick a shive in him. The inmates will carry out the death penalty on that mo fo. Bet ya

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
                  I hope that bastard gets ass raped in prison every day until he is dead. Inmates despise child molesters and child abusers. He will get his don't worry. Someone will hear about what he did and stick a shive in him. The inmates will carry out the death penalty on that mo fo. Bet ya

I just got sick seeing this. IF these assholes go to jail, I hope they get ass raped and burned with scalding water every day for the rest of their lives.

Or, just give the dad a few minutes alone with them both and let him do what he wants.

I would LOVE to pull the lever for the electric chair for these 2 pieces of shit.
                  jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

you got that straight raven, this is disgusting and i feel the same way as all the guys that posted, but you are right, i won't get into specifics but ohhh they will be waiting on him.

NOBODY is lower on the totem pole than those POS once they get in an institution.....he will pay.

Comment

Haha! I agree with this. Why should they molest a child when they can actually just ignore them? Damn parents... they should be put to death.

Comment

Working...
                      X