Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• husker/vitterd

vitterd

I gotta tell ya. I have no idea what you're talking about. The only email I send to armani is service plays to post for me.

you say you only go to two sites. spark can straighten you out about emails i sent here. who does that leave?
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

YALL BOTH are spending way to much time and energy on each other.Dammit boys,there is more to life than a internet spat.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      YALL BOTH are spending way to much time and energy on each other.Dammit boys,there is more to life than a internet spat.
      i am just having some fun with him in my spare time.
      “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        Lol. U are so right. I just know what he has done before. He never let's go and them people would stop responding to him and he would declare some kind of victory. I just didn't wanna give he his only satisfaction but I will ignore him. Gl
        Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Working...
        X