Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
    It could be u crying about name calling and begging sites to unban you

lets add this to the list of vitturd lies. boy it's getting long!

what site did i "beg" to get unbanned? i am sure you have some proof to back up your claims.
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post

what site did i "beg" to get unbanned? i am sure you have some proof to back up your claims.
      He is just trying to rattle you husker. Don't even pay attention to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Stern162 View Post
        i definitely don't get rattled. i just like pointing out how often he lies. i have been going back and forth with him at another site for a long time. i did get tired of his talking point posts and ignored him for months. i just responded to people, on ether side, that made rational posts that make you think.
        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Careful. I'm gonna start emailing admin that your calling me names. I was told of your crying emails to certain site admins. Maybe I should have saved them. However I don't know how to cut/paste
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Stern162 View Post
            You're on quite a streak of non productive posts. Cal ripken gettin worried. Did u predict that post also?
            Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Hey, stay on the thread topic .... keep your personal beefs off of this site ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                Hey, stay on the thread topic .... keep your personal beefs off of this site ...
                Didn't see that before my last post

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                  Careful. I'm gonna start emailing admin that your calling me names. I was told of your crying emails to certain site admins. Maybe I should have saved them. However I don't know how to cut/paste

ARMANI

thanks for confirming your information is coming from the king of lying and manipulation.

if you think for one second i would email him, you really have lost it. i don't think there is anyone i despise more than him. chuck e cheese is a friend compared to him. i don't email the owner, i talk to him on the phone regularly.

Gerald Ford

Comment

ARMANI

thanks for confirming your information is coming from the king of lying and manipulation.

if you think for one second i would email him, you really have lost it. i don't think there is anyone i despise more than him. chuck e cheese is a friend compared to him. i don't email the owner, i talk to him on the phone regularly.
                    that is enough husk ...

next post from either of you off topic .... will be banned from the thread

Comment

I gotta tell ya. I have no idea what you're talking about. The only email I send to armani is service plays to post for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                        that is enough husk ...

next post from either of you off topic .... will be banned from the thread
                        i'll start a new thread and keep things in there.

Gerald Ford

Comment

Working...
                        X