Are we kidding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we kidding?

How do a group of professionals not understand the basic rules of a game they've been playing since they were kids? Fucking morons out there. Just unbelievably stupid, and types of plays that make you wonder how one can be so good at a particular sport, and so clueless at the same time.

Let's see if we can break down the amount of errors on one play. Two idiots at 3rd and short can't decide who should field a fucking fly ball. But no big deal, it's an infield fly, until the dumbass at 3rd decides he's baseball's version of Pele and boots it somewhere near Mr. Met standing on the 1st Base dugout. So the runners will move up. These morons then conclude, hey let's tag the runner on first who's already out, why? For the same reason it took Eric Hinske 7 years to graduate High School. He's mentally retarded.

Great, you tag a guy who doesn't need to be tagged. And in the midst of our catcher telling our 3B what an idiot he is for dropping a fly ball, and our 3B telling him to fuck off, no one is covering home. So now, a runner, who seemingly shoud still be on 2nd base, considering it was a pop up in the infield, is now racing home. And guess who's there to field throw and tag him out. You guessed it, no one. And at the end of the play, the idiot who started the catastrophe, throws his hands up in the air in one of those "are you fucking kidding me?" kind of motions. While just about everyone on the field is thinking the same thing. "Chipper you suck."

I know understand what it's like, even in a smaller spectrum, to be a Cubs fan. Fuck.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Isn't Chipper your boy?

Comment

Braves cannot hit a damn beachball! And all the announcers today are bragging how classy these guys are for telling everyone they just didnt know the rules! Hell lets fire Cox and see if we can get someone in there to eat their ass out! Chipper the most overpaid player in MLB!

Comment

Originally posted by trick4 View Post
        Chipper the most overpaid player in MLB!
        And he's hurt AGAIN!!!!!!!

I wished I could find a stat on how many times a year the Braves score 2 runs or less in a game

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post

I wished I could find a stat on how many times a year the Braves score 2 runs or less in a game

Are you fuckin serious? He's hurt again?? OMFG ........

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            Isn't Chipper your boy?
            Is he my boy? No.

I'm a fan of him as a baseball player, however.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post

I don't understand how they keep giving up 3-4 runs a game, and just keep losing.

Comment

Are you fuckin serious? He's hurt again?? OMFG ........
                Hamstring

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                  Is he my boy? No.

I'm a fan of him as a baseball player, however.

Just thought i would never see YOU of all people go off on Chipper like that. I've seen you defend him 100 times but never this.

Comment

I don't understand how they keep giving up 3-4 runs a game, and just keep losing.
                    These numbers are probably off but to me it seems AL teams that win the game average about 6 to 7 runs a game.NL teams that win the game seem to average about 5.The Braves score 9 runs in 1 game but then score 1 or 2 runs in the next eight Thats not good. It blows my mind how up and down and inconsistent they are every year

Comment

just thought i would never see you of all people go off on chipper like that. I've seen you defend him 100 times but never this.

i like chipper because i think he is an excellent hitter but his injuries and glove are very suspect to say the least.dont forget he came into the league a shortstop.should have a great glove if you play ss.also i think chipper with 1 more good year will be a hall of famer.
                      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

How do a group of professionals not understand the basic rules of a game they've been playing since they were kids? Fucking morons out there. Just unbelievably stupid, and types of plays that make you wonder how one can be so good at a particular sport, and so clueless at the same time.

Let's see if we can break down the amount of errors on one play. Two idiots at 3rd and short can't decide who should field a fucking fly ball. But no big deal, it's an infield fly, until the dumbass at 3rd decides he's baseball's version of Pele and boots it somewhere near Mr. Met standing on the 1st Base dugout. So the runners will move up. These morons then conclude, hey let's tag the runner on first who's already out, why? For the same reason it took Eric Hinske 7 years to graduate High School. He's mentally retarded.

Great, you tag a guy who doesn't need to be tagged. And in the midst of our catcher telling our 3B what an idiot he is for dropping a fly ball, and our 3B telling him to fuck off, no one is covering home. So now, a runner, who seemingly shoud still be on 2nd base, considering it was a pop up in the infield, is now racing home. And guess who's there to field throw and tag him out. You guessed it, no one. And at the end of the play, the idiot who started the catastrophe, throws his hands up in the air in one of those "are you fucking kidding me?" kind of motions. While just about everyone on the field is thinking the same thing. "Chipper you suck."

I know understand what it's like, even in a smaller spectrum, to be a Cubs fan. Fuck.

Comment

Working...
                        X