Fred Phelps...What a Great Guy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Phelps...What a Great Guy!!!

Bill O'Reilly Joins Albert Snyder, Father of Marine, in Battle Over Funeral Protest - AOL News

When I read this story today, I nearly punched my computer monitor. I'm definitely not a violent person and I'm all for 1st amendment rights, but this is going overboard and if I ever came face to face with this clown, I'm scared of what I might do. Does this d'bag Fred Phelps realize that if not for members of the military, he wouldn't have any rights? I can't believe a court would make this ruling. I'm 100% positive that the Founding Fathers did not come up with the Bill of Rights with this kind of "free speech" in mind. My undergrad was in Pre-Law and at some pt in the past I wanted to be a lawyer, but whichever scumbag lawyer defended Phelps must have zero conscious.

This clown comes into Kc quite a bit spitting his hate under the banner of Christ. Christ went to the brothels and slums to HELP people and show how a life with Christ can change anyone. This guy just uses scripture to preach hate, and not to help. The media loves to give him air time to try and discredit the faith, but anyone that listens to this guy is not a Christian at all! He is a phony, and will be judged way more than any of the so called "sinners" he condemns.

Comment

Working...
    X