Feds: Militia members sought to spark uprising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feds: Militia members sought to spark uprising

Last of 9 arrested after search in Mich.; they allegedly plotted to kill police.

DETROIT - Nine alleged members of a Christian militia group that was girding for battle with the Antichrist were charged Monday with plotting to kill a police officer and slaughter scores more by bombing the funeral — all in hopes of touching off an uprising against the U.S. government.

Seven men and one woman believed to be part of the Michigan-based Hutaree were arrested over the weekend in raids in Michigan, Indiana and Ohio. The ninth suspect was arrested Monday night after search in rural southern Michigan.

FBI agents moved quickly against the group because its members were planning an attack sometime in April, prosecutors said. Authorities seized guns in the raids but would not say whether they found any explosives.

This is the reason why you should screen everybody, not just middle easterners. We are living in a very dangerous time.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
      This is the reason why you should screen everybody, not just middle easterners. We are living in a very dangerous time.
      i agree....
      jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
        this is the reason why you should screen everybody, not just middle easterners. We are living in a very dangerous time.

very true statement
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Some of these guys look like their mom might be their sister as well, wtf

This combo of eight photos provided by the U.S. Marshals Service ... - Yahoo! News Photos
          Last edited by BigWeiner; 03-30-2010, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Just more trailer trash trying to make a name for themselves . Look behind you when you bend over to pick up the soap boys. Pleasant dreams !!

Comment

Originally posted by ChitownZ View Post
              Just more trailer trash trying to make a name for themselves . Look behind you when you bend over to pick up the soap boys. Pleasant dreams !!
              As much as I wish you were right ChitownZ,these fuckers will be GODS in prison cause they tried to kill police.Were in a sick world man

Comment

No i really think your the king in the joint if you kill a cop other wise its every man 4 their selves unless you get hooked up with a gang other wise your fair game

Comment

The Militias' YouTube Strategy - Yahoo! News

Comment

Originally posted by BOBBY5ACES View Post
                    No i really think your the king in the joint if you kill a cop other wise its every man 4 their selves unless you get hooked up with a gang other wise your fair game
                    Have you ever agreed with anything I have said.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      Have you ever agreed with anything I have said.
                      You should be thankful buddy

Comment

I sed if they killed a cop not tried

Comment

The pre seding mail was for mr tenn vol

Comment

Originally posted by spark View Post
                            you should be thankful buddy
                            indeed
                            Sloth

Comment

Working...