Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn Obama!!!!!!!! Look what he is planning next!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
    You'd blame someone for fucking Jessica Simpson? Bad analogy brother
    No I don't blame them, read it again BW.
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
      So b/c they get a postcard in the mail or a robocall from a bank asking if they want money, they are limited in their culpability? We will agree to disagree b/c it is PRIOR to the loan closing that the consumer is responsible imo. If they don't know the terms, or what they are doing, or have no intentions to pay the bank back, they get a bailout? Or just hand over the keys to the house and say "Screw everyone"? I would be willing to bet there were more irresponsible borrowers than shady loan brokers. IMO your point is b/c McDonalds advertises a lot, then some fat ass who eats there isn't responsbile for eating there. I am sure people shove drugs in other's faces, but that doesn't mean they are forced to do anything but what they decide to do.
      Far from a bailout. Depending what in state you reside, the bank forecloses, sells the property, and sues the borrower for a dificiency judgement. Their credit is now screwed for 10 years. The banks continue to operate.

Banks got sloppy and greedy. In a perfect world, your theory is correct. I'm not saying they are not totally responsible.

Try applying for a loan these days. Now the banks are overreacting, and credit worthy consumers are getting screwed .

Comment

Originally posted by Guns View Post
        Far from a bailout. Depending what in state you reside, the bank forecloses, sells the property, and sues the borrower for a dificiency judgement. Their credit is now screwed for 10 years. The banks continue to operate.

Banks got sloppy and greedy. In a perfect world, your theory is correct. I'm not saying they are not totally responsible.

Try applying for a loan these days. Now the banks are overreacting, and credit worthy consumers are getting screwed .
        I agree with everything you wrote, and I recognize that everyone gets hurt. That is the difficulty in the situation. If my neighbor gets foreclosed on or short sold, my property value suffers. But if they get 30% chopped off their mortgage b/c they cash-out re-fied and I didn't, that's not right either.

And with regard to current lending situation, I blame A LOT of both administrations. They could have used their influence and power to tie RESPONSIBLE lending to bailouts. But the current admin is too loaded with GS folks looking out for banks. I think a balance of responsible lending and tightening keeping the deadbeats out could have been reached.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
          No I don't blame them, read it again BW.
          I got you, I thought you putting blame on the consumer

Comment

Originally posted by Guns View Post
            Far from a bailout. .
            Might sound harsh, and might have cascading effects, but not all people should be homeowners. It is not a "right" to own a home. If principal is eliminated, or terms renegotiated, what message does that send to the responsible people? They are doing the wrong thing?

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
              I got you, I thought you putting blame on the consumer
              BW, who is the chick in your avatar-Carmella Bing? I think I've seen those tits somewhere before...
              "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
                BW, who is the chick in your avatar-Carmella Bing? I think I've seen those tits somewhere before...
                No idea, I found it on some random site

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                  If Jessica Simpson laid down in front of u and said fuck me, would you??????????

Banks shouldn't have laid there with there legs spread to the borrower. Blame the whore, not the hard dick. I hope you get my drift on were the fault lies. This is my opinion on the matter
                  Thats why the last sentence in my quote say "I blame the banks and loan officers as much as I do the buyer".

Do I really need to answer the Jessica Simpson question?

In a new york minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    Thats why the last sentence in my quote say "I blame the banks and loan officers as much as I do the buyer".

Do I really need to answer the Jessica Simpson question?

In a new york minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Lol, I would too buddy! I just get mad as hell at the whole banking debacle. Yes the borrower has blame, but come the fuck on, don't let people borrow what you know they can't afford!!!!!!!!!
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

i laff at the right wing .. if our president trys a few things to poss ibly help our american citizens you ppl bitch and moan . but if a nother president invades a souvern country under false info you ppl say what ever you right wing ppl are against americans stop listening to that jackass beck and limbaugh shows their screwing up you brain

Comment

Originally posted by BOBBY5ACES View Post
                        i laff at the right wing .. if our president trys a few things to poss ibly help our american citizens you ppl bitch and moan . but if a nother president invades a souvern country under false info you ppl say what ever you right wing ppl are against americans stop listening to that jackass beck and limbaugh shows their screwing up you brain

Comment

Originally posted by BOBBY5ACES View Post
                          We know you can't spell but you can read right? 90% of us DO NOT support Beck and Limbaugh.How many times do we have to tell you that?

Comment

Working...
                          X