i blame Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i blame Obama

for the flooding in the Midwest.....Guess which networks arent covering the floods???
    I guess there isnt enough minorities in the midwest to cover it...
    jordanrules..................

Originally posted by jordanrules23 View Post
    for the flooding in the Midwest.....Guess which networks arent covering the floods???
    I guess there isnt enough minorities in the midwest to cover it...
    People didnt blame bush hurricane katrina. They blamed him for the disgraceful way he handled it. Why do you conservatives always get it wrong? Why do the facts always get in the way of your idiotic stories?
    Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
        People didnt blame bush hurricane katrina. They blamed him for the disgraceful way he handled it. Why do you conservatives always get it wrong? Why do the facts always get in the way of your idiotic stories?

Dead wrong, the facts are Mayor Nagin fucked up, did not evacuate citizens and let all the buses sit in the flood. Then Governor Landreau fucked up. The order goes: City, State then the Feds. I know that does not fit your leftwing version but dont let the facts stop you.

BTW, all those assholes had the weather channel.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
          Dead wrong, the facts are Mayor Nagin fucked up, did not evacuate citizens and let all the buses sit in the flood. Then Governor Landreau fucked up. The order goes: City, State then the Feds. I know that does not fit your leftwing version but dont let the facts stop you.

I HATE getting in these arguments because in my opinion, both sides are brainwashed but Flare, I WAS here during Katrina and the facts are this :

1. NO ONE and I mean NO ONE in the United States has experienced a natural disaster like Katrina. MANY things were done wrong by EVERYBODY because no one has ever been thru this, so there was no "blueprint" to follow. And NO ONE ever expected it to be this bad. We went thru Hurricanes Camille and Betsy and they were not this bad and TOO many people really believed after 3-4 days, we would all be going home and things would be okay. Not saying this was the right reaction, but until you have been thru this, you don't know.

2. Nagin in a douche bag BUT he told the people to get out, he told them the Superdome WOULD NOT be a safe haven.
          AND he asked Governor Blanco (not Landreau) to bring in the National Guard THREE DAYS before Katrina hit. Bush offered and our dumb ass Governor "Bitch" Blanco told Bush that we could handle it.
          MANY here have a dislike for Nagin, but he did try to do the right things with the people and they didn't listen. He tried to get them to evacuate. Governor Blanco SHOULD have listened to Nagin and Bush and let the National Guard come in.

I personally have stayed for EVERY hurricane that has hit here, as many here have done the same. Katrina hit on a Monday and the Saturday before, 2 days before Katrina hit, I saw that the projected path was right up the mouth of the Mississippi River and was a Cat 5, I told my daughter we were leaving. We left that Sunday morning, thanks goodness.

We never expected it to be what it was. I know that sounds stupid, but we have been thru hurricanes before and have survived. This was a hurricane that was the "mother of all hurricanes" and more people should have listened.

Like I said, Nagin is a douche bag but BEFORE the hurricane, he tried to do the right thing. Governor Blanco fucked up more than he did.

NOW, after the hurricane, you can throw ALL the politicians into the pile and they all sucked. They saw all this federal money coming in and they made sure they got their cut and they also screwed up much that the Federal people tried to do. This includes ALL the Dems and Reps.

I have MANY stories, on BOTH sides of the political parties that I could tell. AND the people didn't help themselves either because they also saw $$$$ signs and the took advantage of it by gouging and such.

Again, I hate these arguements but these are some of the FACTS and what I have written above is true. Any Dems OR Reps that think differently, don't have a clue what really happened. I was here and still am.
          DAve
          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post

U are an absolute moron.. i guess the flyover and the "doin a heckuva job browine" was not disgraceful... bottom line is this... if that happened in texas there woouldnt be people stuck on rooftops, no water, no help.. Remember mother bush" its like a vacation for those people to live in new orl super dome... All facts... Stae couldnt handle that kind of damage and it is exactly why fema is there. Please wake up
            Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
              U are an absolute moron..
              Your done in here ...
              Last edited by Spark; 03-24-2010, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X