Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billionaires for Wealthcare. Guys must be billionaires........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billionaires for Wealthcare. Guys must be billionaires........

is a grassroots network of health insurance CEOs, HMO lobbyists, talk-show hosts, and others profiting off of our broken health care system.

We'll do whatever it takes to ensure another decade where your pain is our gain. After all, when it comes to health insurance, if we ain't broke, why fix it?

Sounds republican, doesnt it?

FUCK THE MIDDLE CLASS!!!!!!!!!

I applaud your moxy for still posting on here after being called out and proving many people's points.

Comment

youre a board troll, you have always been one and will continue to be one. You look to start shit with anyone you can but I will challenge anyone on here not to comment on you.

The only person that was actually called out was you. You know why, because youre not even who you say you are. If Im wrong and you arent the person we think you are, THEN I WILL TAKE A PERMANENT BAN FROM THE RANTS AND RAVE SECTION HERE.

BUT IF YOU ARE WHO WE THINK YOU ARE THEN YOU MUST LEAVE FOR GOOD AND NOT COME BACK...........

EVEN UNDER A DIFFERENT SCREEN NAME. I will do it immediately. LETS SEE IF YOU TAKE THAT PLEDGE.........

IF YOU NEVER HAVE POSTED BEFORE YOUR JOIN DATE UNDER A DIFFERENT SCREEN NAME THEN IM GONE............

TAKE NOTE SPARK.

Comment

11-18-2009 was your join date right?????

Step up big man and get me out of here right now or stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by jamaicanman View Post
          i applaud your moxy for still posting on here after being called out and proving many people's points.

im waiting............ I did call you out for being a fraud now prove me wrong and you will never have to look at my leftist posts in this section ever again.

If youve never posted before 11-2009 under a different screen name here is your chance...........cmon you love to follow my posts and talk crap daily when i never mention or bring you up.......one of us can be gone right now......prove me wrong.

Comment

You've already been called out and shown to be the punkass,, big mouth that most know you to be!!
            You can throw out all the "challenges" you want after the fact, but it probably is tough being the board bitch!!

You were shown to be all talk, musclehead. Keep doing what you know only to do!!

Called out and you backed down like a bitch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
              You've already been called out and shown to be the punkass,, big mouth that most know you to be!!
              You can throw out all the "challenges" you want after the fact, but it probably is tough being the board bitch!!

You were shown to be all talk, musclehead. Keep doing what you know only to do!!

Called out and you backed down like a bitch!!!

look at the fraud. If you cant even show up in your original screen name im not going to believe anything you say, why should I belive you when you lie about who you really are, anyone can produce fraudulent trade sheets.

Ill send this challenge to monte and spark. call names if you want usually when the mentally challenged cant think of anything to say to say they revert to name calling because they dont have the intellect to discuss intelligently..

ONCE AGAIN IF YOU NEVER POSTED BEFORE NOV 2009 ILL BE GONE. BUT IF YOU HAVE, FIND THE WHOLE YOU HID IN BEFORE THE RANTS SECTION WAS REOPENED.

I LIKE THE WAY YOU DIDNT RESPOND. OH THE ACCOUNTS YOU SUPPOSEDLY HAVE SHOWING BERKSHIRE STOCKS CAN EASILY BE REPLICATED.

NOW LETS SEE WHO IS CALLING WHO OUT.

Comment

Btw all the names you threw is pretty funny to me because most keyboard killers throw the names out like that.

Prove me wrong lets go

Comment

I applaud your moxy for still posting on here after being called out and proving many people's points.
                  mods once again didnt say anything here or call names ......please take note.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
                    call names if you want usually when the mentally challenged cant think of anything to say to say they revert to name calling because they dont have the intellect to discuss intelligently..

You mean names like "racist"? I would have NO problem posting with you even with you being a piece of garbage for calling just about everyone who disagrees with you a racist. But when you defended a person on here who "WISHED" their child was raped then the tone changed. That was probably one of the biggest piece of shit posts I have EVER seen on any board ever.

Little bitch boy throws down a challenge AFTER the fact he was called out and busted for being nothing but a bigmouth!! I can fake documents and websites now? Just go back to being the race baiting, child rapist defending pos you are.

Comment

You mean names like "racist"? I would have NO problem posting with you even with you being a piece of garbage for calling just about everyone who disagrees with you a racist. But when you defended a person on here who "WISHED" their child was raped then the tone changed. That was probably one of the biggest piece of shit posts I have EVER seen on any board ever.

Little bitch boy throws down a challenge AFTER the fact he was called out and busted for being nothing but a bigmouth!! I can fake documents and websites now? Just go back to being the race baiting, child rapist defending pos you are.

mods please be aware of this guy who is looking to start arguments and disagreements in this section which was stated as being a no no. Im am not going to engage in his juvenile behavior an resort in name calling or tough guy act on the computer.

This was your same tactics under a different screen name and the act hasnt changed. You must be really desperate and unhappy in your life because anyone who acts and carries on like you obviously has some issues.

Please keep up the name calling because like I said earlier, when there is little intellect that is the usual way your brain processes information.

Comment

Working...
                      X