Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Obama

Read this and weep folks.

This is what our elected officials have done for you and me. A great thank you to us all.

From an ER doctor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live and work in a border state overrun with illegals; they make more money having kids than we earn working fulltime; today I had a 25 year old with 8 kids that’s right 8; all illegal anchor babies and she had the nicest nails;cell phone;hand bag; clothing etc; she makes about 1500 monthly for each; do the math. I used to say “we are the dumbest nation on earth” now I must say and sadly admit: YOU are the dumbest people on earth (that includes me) for we elected the idiot idealogues who have passed the bills that allow this; sorry; we need a revolution; Vote em all out in 2010.

REMEMBER---IN NOVEMBER 2010 WE HAVE

A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT

THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE.

This is an insult and a kick in the butt to all of us...

Get mad and pass it on - I don't know how, but maybe some good will come of this travest
    y.

If the immigrant is over 65, they can apply for SSI and Medicaid and get more than a woman on Social Security, who worked from 1944 until 2004.

She is only getting $791 per month because she was born in 1924 and there's a 'catch 22.'

It is interesting that the federal government provides a single refugee with a monthly allowance of $1,890. Each can also obtain an additional $580 in social assistance, for a total of
    $2,470
    a month.

This compares to a single pensioner, who after contributing to the growth and development of America for 40 to 50 years, can only receive a monthly maximum of $1,012 in old age pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement.

Maybe our pensioners should apply as refugees!

Consider sending this to all your American friends, so we can all be ticked off and maybe get the refugees cut back to $1,012 and the pensioners up to $2,470. Then we can enjoy some of the money we were forced to submit to the Government over the last 40 or 50 or 60 years.
    And not to receive a increase for 2010 Vote them all out of office…….

Please forward to every American to expose what our elected politicians

have been doing the past 11 years to over-taxed Americans.

SEND THIS TO EVERY AMERICAN TAXPAYER YOU KNOW.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good post BC,

Libs put up the rare sob stories and put thier heads in the sand about the more pressing problem here.

Without question Illegal Imigration and Nationalized healthcare will bankrupt this country for good.

Illegals are coming in droves since this administration will give them Amnesty and then free healthcare, welfare and everything else.
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Ever since Obama took office all these new things keep popping up like immigration problems. I wish we could back like things were a year ago, maybe start another meaningless war.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
        Ever since Obama took office all these new things keep popping up like immigration problems. I wish we could back like things were a year ago, maybe start another meaningless war.
        ding ding ding ding.................
        jordanrules..................

Comment

How idiotic is this shit?

I love it that he starts a thread about the immigration problem that existed while his guy was in office, did nothing about it but try to encourage more illegals to come over and work at his billionaire buddies companies.

Wow, im speechless.

How much you wanna bet there isnt a thread(he started) from 3 years ago about the IMMIGRATION PROBLEM.
          Last edited by musclemann; 03-06-2010, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
            How idiotic is this shit?

I love it that he starts a thread about the immigration problem that existed while his guy was in office, did nothing about it but try to encourage more illegals to come over and work at his billionaire buddies companies.

Wow, im speechless.

How much you wanna bet there isnt a thread(he started) from 3 years ago about the IMMIGRATION PROBLEM.
            Wish you were speechless before defending a fellow poster who wished someone's child was raped.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
              Wish you were speechless before defending a fellow poster who wished someone's child was raped.

Comment

just curious i know you hate wars, my question is why dont you bash hussain Obama for his actions in afganistan?
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                  just curious i know you hate wars, my question is why dont you bash hussain Obama for his actions in afganistan?
                  I love "wars", they always make a lot of sense. How else would we get rid of expiring weapons. Do you like wars?

Comment

I love "wars", they always make a lot of sense. How else would we get rid of expiring weapons. Do you like wars?
                    no i dont. but I support the troops 100%. I'm still waiting for you to answer my question.
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

no i dont. but I support the troops 100%. I'm still waiting for you to answer my question.
                      he cant answer that with a logical response
                      jordanrules..................

Comment

what does it mean to support the troops? It's easy to say that but what does it mean? To me, it means that we shouldn't put them in harms why unless there is no other option. It also means we should give them fair pay and healthcare. You ever hear of black water?
                        "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
                          what does it mean to support the troops? It's easy to say that but what does it mean? To me, it means that we shouldn't put them in harms why unless there is no other option. It also means we should give them fair pay and healthcare. You ever hear of black water?
                          Now you are an expert on military pay too?

Comment

I support the troops, who doesn't, that's why I think it's bullshit that they've had be over there for years. Why would I bash Obama for making a tough choiceto leave the troops over there. Must dems wanted him to pull the troops, but that wasn't the right move.

Comment

Everyone should think this same way, the problem is, there is no accountablity for making bonehead decisions. This war is gonna set us back for years, yet some don't wanna dwell on the past. It's messed up.

Comment

Working...
                              X