Obama's hypocrisy out of control on passing healthcare via nuclear option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    Whats a laptop got to do with your brain?
    vols, I told you I wouldn't show this to anyone, but I can't hold it in anymore. Vols and I had our portraits done together the other day when he asked me to move in.

http://orrymain.com/MM%20Two%20Guys%...her%20tees.jpg
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
      vols, I told you I wouldn't show this to anyone, but I can't hold it in anymore. Vols and I had our portraits done together the other day when he asked me to move in.

OMG !!!
      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

In the spring 0f 2005, the senate nearly imploded over the issue of judicail conformation. the filibuster rule amounted to the principle difference between the rules of the House and the Senate, a simple majority could push through any legislatiion in the house while teh senate reqired a 3/5 majority-or 60 votes. with only 55 pubs in the sen it meant that the Dems could filibuster could delay or stop the judges nominations if they could stay united. Republicans senators began arguing for a change in the senate rules, so that a simple majority could bring the nominations to a vote. the proposed change in the venerable Senate procedures was so great that the proposal was nicknamed the nuclear option. for his part, Bush implicity endorsed the change in his State of the Union address, insisting, to huge applause in the chamber, "Every judicail nominee deserves an up or down vote." At the last minute, though, with the Senate at the nuclear brink, a compromise put off the conflagration, at least for the time being. a bipartisan group of 14 moderate Senators, meeting in Sen McCains office on May, 23 2005 brokered a deal where some of Bush's long delayed nominees (like Owen) would finally get their up and down votes, thus getting confirmed. In return, the Pubs said they would not use the Nuclear Option again-which they did a few months later. So, as you can see, when it comes to conservative issues it seems the GOP doesn't mind using reconciliation. They act like its never been done before, gues they didn't count on people having a memory.
        lol.. typcal hypocrite conservatives.... its what they do best
        Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

I just seen this you wacko

Comment

Working...
          X